Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #14 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...4 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Sarah P.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of the greatest cloth diaper brands out there. I have tried many over the course of cloth diapering two children. The quality of these is great. I love all the fun new prints they are coming out with now! I am able to get a perfect fit every time.
Jennifer S.
Venetia, PA
While BG isn't our #1 favorite it is our #2! We prefer AIO's, so we have a bunch of BG Elementals. We did have Freetimes but I swapped them for another brand that I also love. They're easy to deal with, easy to take care of, and durable. Worth the investment!
Victoria D.
Raytown, MO
We LOVE our BumGenius 4.0s. They are cute, easy to use, and the only time we've ever had a leak is if we didn't adjust the fit quite right. I'm obsessed with the Audrey and Marie prints!
Nicole N.
Davie, FL
What a great way to save the planet and your baby's bottom from chemicals. Save money all at the same time. Your grandchildren will thank you for helping preserve the planet foerthem.
Leslie C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love cloth diapering! I'm obsessed with cloth diapers and I prefer snaps over Velcro. The only downer is how pricey these are and that the Velcro wears out and gets caught on clothing
Amanda P.
Gloucester, MA
These are absolutely my very favorite! I used them with my now 4 year old and currently with our twins. The PUL has held up really well and even with heavy use they still look great.
Alana M.
Oceanside, CA
I love the All In One diaper, we use them mostly at night because I don't have a huge stash of these, but I love them, they are convenient, and last through the night with my daughter.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
We tried a lot of brands, but the bum genius 4.0 was the winner! Very few leaks, relatively trim fit, baby is comfy, easy to clean and super cute patterns! For cloth diapers, great price!
Lanie V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cute and easy to use. I've only used the all in ones. There have been a couple of times that they have leaked, but all in all I like them. I feel like every diaper leaks at some point.
Shannon R.
Watervliet, MI
We use mostly prefolds, but my favorite All-in-Ones are BumGenius. I've tried a few and these are great quality, great looking, natural fibers, and fit my super chub baby pretty well.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.