Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #15 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...5 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Lois C.
Hoffman Est, IL
I've tested tons of diapers and by far, Bumgenius is the best diaper company out there. I love their 4.0s and their elementals. I never have an issue with these and they've held up for 2 kids now.
Melissa G.
I do like BumGenius. They have a protective tummy panel which is necessary for boys or tummy sleepers. They don't leak, they come with two inserts. I just think there are better options for less $.
Nicole L.
Gulfport , MS
I had gotten a few of these as a baby shower gift & when my son was born & he was a few mons old we tried them out. These were high quality but I had a hard time getting adjusted to cloth diapers. Ultimately regular diapers were more convenient especially when traveling.
Nikki A.
Milwaukee, WI
I am in love with these diapers!!! I have 11 of them! There's so many fun/pretty colors/patterns. They hold awesome. I've never had a leaking problem or anything! I love the snap forever fit!
Sara D.
Portland, OR
I love my Bum Genius diapers. They're quality construction, low maintenance, and they work! We have one size 4.0 pockets, and I love the versatility. These make up the bulk of our diaper stash!
Emily W.
Port St Lucie, FL
We switched from disposables to bumgenius when my son was big enough for them. He loves them and looks cute with his little fluffy bum all the time now! We've had no leaks! They are easy to just toss in the wash! THESE ARE NOT THE CLOTH DIAPERS YOUR GRANDMOTHER USED!!
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
We have 6 Bumgenius cloth diapers and I really like them. I am currently using them on my second child and they have held up great. We also rarely have leaks. I would definitely recommend them.
Kirsten M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love cloth diapering. When buying cloth we only bought two brands, bumgenius was one of them. These are my favorite. We hardly ever have leaks with these and they're holding up really well.
Lindsey D.
We love our bumgenius cloth diapers. the all in one like the freetime and elementals are my favorite. very easy to wash and simple to use. great colors and prints for cloth diapering families.
Megan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
We love BumGenius cloth diapers! Our favorite are the Freetimes. The fit, absorbency, and "poop-splosion" protection is wonderful. The price is reasonable and the product is high quality.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.