Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #14 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...4 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Amanda B.
Toledo, OH
One of my favorite cloth diapers to use! Just as easy to put on as a disposable and so much better for the environment and your wallet since they are reusable. Plus they come in great colors and adorable prints!
Kaylee D.
Oceanside, CA
These are by far my favorite CD brand I've tried. I started cloth diapering my son when he was a few weeks old. We started with a variety of brands so I could figure out what works best, bumgenius is the answer. I use OS with snaps, we (almost) never have any leaks and the styles are so cute!
Heather K.
Owosso, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are our favorite band of cloth diapers! We have been using then for a year and they show no sign of wearing out. We use the 4.0 pockets and love the fit. The only con that we have found is that the inserts are microfiber which isn't our favorite.
Desiree M.
Dyess Afb, TX
These diapers are awesome. I used their newborn sices as my late night diapers and are also great "dad" diapers for dad's that are not too comfortable with cloth diapers. They are very absorbent and easy to use.
Amanda K.
New Brockton, AL
These are our favorite cloth diapers ever! We love the elementals and free times, as we are not pocket fans. They fit my son the best out of any of the cloth diapers we have bought. Definitely recommend them!
Caitlin S.
Tacoma, WA
I cannot say enough good things about these diapers! We've been using them on our daughter since she was bout 6 weeks old, she's 18 months now, and I'm still in love with them. So easy to keep clean and have saved us SO much money. We rarely have blow outs or leaking which is an added bonus.
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
OK the products are great. I just have an issue with the company trying to boost sales with limited edition diapers and re-releasing them to keep interest alive.
Caitlin M.
paoli, PA
I bought a lot of off brand cloth diapers that did a decent job but our BumGenius diapers were the best. They never leaked and our one size fit perfect from 2 months-2yrs (my daughter is potty trained now).
Stephanie D.
Cameron, NC
We love BG! I like the snaps better then the Velcro because I tend to mess up Velcro. I love how absorbent these diapers are and the really great prints! I love Lovelace, adorable! Very good quality diaper!!
Cristal R.
I only used these when my daughter couldn't wear the normal diapers any more because of a rash. But i wouldn't recommend using thesee everyday unless like my example . Use only if you like to touch poop!
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.