Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #18 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...5 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Lara J.
St Petersburg, FL
I love bumGenius, the old style elementals take a while to dry but are my favorite, organic is very important to us. I find the 4.0s very convenient, the Freetimes can be tricky to rinse off but dry quickly, and the Flips are phenomenal!
Bastinne S.
Nampa, ID
I'm a cloth diapering momma and I love bum genius. This brand is effective and long lasting if you properly wash and dry. The fit and trim is great under clothes. I highly suggest this brand to all cloth diapering families.
Heather B.
Kansas City, KS
I loved BG diapers. They are cute, but more importantly they are lean cut making them fit my daughter perfectly. They do not make your child have a super fluffy tush, meaning they can fit in normal storebought clothing.
Whitney B.
Liberty Hill, TX
We've been using cloth for over a year now. We have fallen in love. Bum Genius is my go to brand for anyone looking into cloth. It fits great, we are leak free, and they come in an amazing array of colors. We love our BGs
Lindsay S.
Bumgenius is by far our favorite brand of cloth for the bum! The beautiful colors and patterns are awesome. We use 4.0 (double stuffed) at night, and freetimes during the day. My 17 month old is always stylin' on the bum!
Laura S.
After two babies, and trying several brands, these are my favorite cloth diapers. They are high quality, long-lasting, and look adorable. I prefer to use these both day and night. The one-size diapers don't start fitting and working for us until around 4-5 months, but they have a newborn size option now.
Karissa B.
We love BG diapers, specifically the 4.0 pockets. My son is chunky and they fit him well. Hardly ever any leaks or blowouts. The only thing I wish they would offer is different options for inserts other than microfiber.
Ashton J.
WEBSTER, FL
Bum genius is one of the only mainstream cloth diaper brands that I will actually say are worth the hype. We especially loved their freestyle line and I couldn't imagine not using them in our home, they were dependable!
Danielle N.
Berkley, MA
I cloth diaper my daughter. But this brand never fit her. They are made for a chunkier child. My skinny kid was way too small. Even on tightest setting she was swimming in them. I do love their diaper sprayer though.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne, WY
These are our favorite cloth diapers. We have never had a problem with stains or leaks with these. They absorb amazingly and are our go-to diaper, especially for out of the house trips. I know that I can rely on them.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.