Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #14 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...4 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
kim c.
Shelby, MI
I am the mother of three kids under two who are all in diapers. We have tried many different cloth diaper brands and bum genius is our favorite by far. We had many leaks with the other brands but these work amazingly on all three of my kids. I absolve the color selection and they have been holding up so well. Definitely worth the investment.
Kathryn S.
Clifton, TX
BG is one of the most user-friendly yet diverse brands I've come across in cloth diapering. I'm a snaps mom, but I have both the 4.0 and Freetime and I absolutely love the Freetime! They have great value, are easy to use, and unlike some other AIO's, line dry very quickly. I love my BG's, they fit my son better than any other brand so far.
Brittany E.
Orland Park, il
These diapers have so many perks! they are eco friendly, comfy for the baby and cost effective! I saved hundreads of dollars by using cloth diapers and I've tried other brands but this one was nearly leak proof I'm very thankful for this brand!
Kristina O.
Lexington, KY
LOVE Bumgenius all-in-one diapers. I am using them on my 4 month old and have never had a leak! There is no stuffing these diapers since they are all-in-ones, which I love. They are easy to maintain and wash very nicely. I haven't had any issues!
Dalynn M.
Valley Mills, TX
Used some of these with my newborn twins, the AIO's, and they were wonderful. Easy to use and cleaned up well, held up well also considering I had a used set and was using with twins and they were still in great condition when we were done!
Lalah S.
Spring Valley, CA
PROS: Quality
CONS: Price
But the price is the problem. I use to use these for my first born but had to go on a budget and used my own. Long lasting cloth diapers and I recommend for those who don't have a problem buying an expensive item .
Megan G.
Douglasville, GA
We have tried several brands of cloth diapers and although these are the most expensive ones we've tried, they are by far the favorite in our house. They aren't as bulky as other brands, but are just as absorbent! We use the BumGenius 4.0s with snaps and they go on easily. These are the only cloth diapers we'll use in the future.
Bojana C.
Tampa,FL
These are definitely one of my favorite cloth diapers. They have a wonderful selection of colors/prints. They fit well and rarely leave marks on my chunky toddler. Love them!
Brandi H.
Chapin, SC
These are my go to bullet proof diapers. They do not leak, so they are the first I grab for nap time, bed time, or longer car trips. They wash so well and the colors stay vibrant. I've had mine 2 years now and they are holding up so well.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
I remember seeing pic of me wearing cloth diaper with the hard plastic covering and the pin on each side. Time has come around and love that they are modern style and has flavor . The price is steep but it's a great benefit for your child.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.