Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #15 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...4 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Jennifer B.
Auburn, NY
We've been using cloth diapers for over a year now. Bum Genius are the best quality, top of the line. They have excellent workmanship, great customer service, and are fairly priced. They offer AIO's, pockets, and AI2's (Flip brand). I highly recommend.
Heather F.
Baltimore, MD
I am fairly new to cloth diapering beings that my son is only 5 months old. He is ebf and poops every 5 days, but when he goes.. HE GOES.
And so far every time he had a blow out its been in a BG Freetime.

He's also a heavy wetter, and so far no leaks.
Erin P.
Rockledge, PA
Bum genius was one of our favorite brands of cloth diapers. You can purchase shells and inserts or fully-padded dipes. Info recommend the snaps because the Velcro wears out over time.
Makenzi G.
Harrisburg, PA
Well seeing as how I'm not a mother I don't use these but I have a couple friends that do and they love them. They said it is more useful and they can tell the difference from using a regular diaper. They also said washing them is not a problem at all.
Jesikah M.
West Nyack, NY
These diapers work very well. They're not the trimmest diapers I've ever used, but they work well. They have really cute prints & colors. We use the Freetimes for at night & I like the fact that they are more customizable in their wetness protection.
Mary K.
Champaign, IL
I have been using these on my twins for 18 months now. I love them. I have never had a blow out and leaks are few and far between. They are so good for the environment and pay for themselves after a couple months use. I am a huge fan of Bum Genius! Pocket Diapers like these are also really easy to use. I would tell all my friends to use them!
Caryn C.
Bum genius is a good brand. My son has skinny legs and diapers are hard to find that fit well in the legs. He is just growing into them with a great fit. Also the Elastics on these diapers do need replaced more often than other cloth diaper brands
Kristina O.
Lexington, KY
LOVE Bumgenius all-in-one diapers. I am using them on my 4 month old and have never had a leak! There is no stuffing these diapers since they are all-in-ones, which I love. They are easy to maintain and wash very nicely. I haven't had any issues!
Diana L.
I have a had bad luck with all my bumgenius diapers. The are stitched beautifully and function well. But the PUL on mine didn't last more than two years. Not good for newborns but good once baby is a few months old and has a little more pudge.
Brittany E.
Orland Park, il
These diapers have so many perks! they are eco friendly, comfy for the baby and cost effective! I saved hundreads of dollars by using cloth diapers and I've tried other brands but this one was nearly leak proof I'm very thankful for this brand!
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.