Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #18 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...5 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Babies Freetime All-In-One Closure Sassy more...
Great diaper! Only complaint it’s a little big fit , so I wouldn’t recommend for babies under 6 pounds.... holds in well! I use these at night with an extra insert and it holds up all night long!
Emily V.
Springfield, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Babies Freetime All-In-One Closure Sassy, Hook Loop Closure Zinnia, Closure Dazzle more...
I love bumgenius! Their pocket diapers are amazing and make cloth diapering so easy. They fit more snug then other brands which makes finding pants easier. They also have a ton of cute prints! Bumgenius also is so reasonably priced.
Sydney O.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Babies Freetime All-In-One Closure Sassy, Other more...
We always get a good fit with Bumgenius diapers! I wish the inserts were easily agitate out of the diapers during the wash cycle but they're absorbent and have cute prints! They are a bit pricey so I usually buy them when there's a sale somewhere. Overall a great diaper!
Yelena H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this brand. I used it with my first and my second, I also plan on using it for my third. The patterns are adorable and the fit on baby is great! They have lasted years with no flaws yet. Definitely worth it and I highly recommend.
Brittany C.
Review for: Babies Freetime All-In-One Closure Sassy more...
We use the BGFT and love them! We started to cloth diaper our now 2 1/2 year old at 4 months old and these are what we started with. We now have added another little boy to our family and they’ve held up great for both!
Mea A.
Blue Island, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this fit but not the price. The elastic in the 5.0 are improved yet I feel they still relax easily. For the price I'd want to see better elastics and cotton inserts.
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My little one had awful diaper rash for the first 6 months and I tried cloth diapers and it made her more red. If you don't catch the urine in 5 mins, you can count on the baby being red.
Katie M.
Lilburn, GA
I love the Bumgenius cloth diapers! I have a total of 34 cloth diapers, about 19 of them are bumgenius and I couldn't be happier with them. Its great to know that I am not only saving my family money, but I am also not adding waste to the environment.  I was a little nervous about using cloth diapers at first, thinking that they would be hard to maintain.  But I basically have my system down to an art.  They are really easy to clean! I just throw the dirty diaper and insert into a "trash can" in the nursery and every other day I take them and throw them in the wash- 1st a cold clean cycle with an extra rinse then again on the heavy duty cycle (hot) with two scoops of Charlies soap- then put them in the dryer for about 10 minutes and let them air dry after that.  I honestly never thought it would be as easy as it is.  I highly recommend them!
Stephanie L.
Gresham, OR
Love these diapers! You're helping out the environment with less waste & (in my circumstances) allow my babies to be less prone to rashes. One definite con to these is the Velcro closing. I prefer the ones with buttons simply due to the fact that eventually Velcro can wear down. I bought too many to count but don't regret a single one of them. If you think you can keep up with the washing & taking care of these types of diapers, I would highly recommend at least starting out with one or two to see for yourself. I used them with 2 out of 4 kids. The other 2 areWAY too sensitive to so many things that these just didn't work out but it prevented rashes with the other two who were constantly getting them regardless of anything I did to prevent them. I also recommend purchasing a wet bag if you're serious about cloth diapers! It will help you miraculously!!!
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've tried several brands of cloth diapers and these are by far my favorite. They range from 14.99 to 21.99 depending on the style you get, my favorite are the free time all in on diapers. They come in a bunch of cute colors and some prints. Along with their limited edition prints and serieswhich can still be rebought after being discontinued, my favorite limited edition print is Erwin and my favorite series is the tiny solstice series. One of my favorite things about these diapers besides the quality and high absorbance is that each diaper in the genius series has a partner, a girl and boy pattern!
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.