Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #18 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...5 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Katelyn M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Out of all the AIO and Pocket brands I've tried, I LOVE my bumgenious's!! No leaks, a bit puffy (but hey, what cloth dipe isn't?) and they fit my chubby legged baby perfectly!! I've tried every single cloth diaper bumgenious offers, and I love the pockets best!!
Robyn L.
Minneapolis, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
There is a reason BumGenius is so well known in the cloth diaper world, it's because their products are great! they are well made, last a long time and really work well. This diaper works well on my 3 month old baby and has so much room to grow with her I love it.
Rebecca B.
Bremerton, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love my Bumgenius diapers! I've started to collect the limited edition prints now too! I'm obsessed with them. They never leak, super easy to use! I used only sunbaby diapers with my daughter, but decided to switch it up with my son, and I'm glad that I did!!
Tania S.
N Attleboro, MA
My family is in love with bumgenius. We have many brands and all different types of cloth. But these by far are our favorite diapers. They are what my little one wears at night and I have never had a leak or a blow out. I couldn't be more happy with this brand.
Jayme M.
East Troy, WI
This is my favorite brand of cloth. They are more expensive bit worth it. The ones I have with velcro have worn out fast so I would never buy the velcro again bit the snaps ones are great!
Ashley M.
Ingleside, IL
I have a few different styles of Bum Genius diapers and none of them seem to be my favorite. I have a smaller baby and they don't seem to fit her properly around the legs. I absolutely prefer the snaps over the aplix. They do seem to absorb quite a bit though.
Amy C.
These are great diapers for the price. The quality is decent, even though the hype surrounding them is a little crazy. They work well on most body types, and usually fit around 10lbs. My biggest issue is that the elastic doesn't last as long as I would like.
Sara K.
I have been cloth diapering for over 6 years now, and this is still my favorite brand. They're the least likely to leak, well-made, and come in cute colors. Prints are a little hard to find, but they maintain their value well. Go with the snaps, not the aplix.
Jennifer C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love the BG 4.0 cloth diapers! With my first, I had a different kind from BG and they weren't on the top of my like list. These ones are great. I love the prints, and they are super simple to use! No stuffing, no pins, no snappis - makes changes super easy.
Alise K.
Cheshire, CT
We have about 20 BG 4.0 pocket diapers for our daughter, and I wish we had more. They have fit her since she was about 10 pounds, and we very rarely have leaks. The colors are so cute, too. If I was starting my cloth stash again, I would only buy Bum Genius.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.