Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #14 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...4 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Reina S.
Ferndale, WA
Some of my favorte diapers! i have used the 4.0, freetimes, elementals, econobums and flips. the last 2 are the cheapest option and my favorite but i do love elementals. they are prices though. my friend loves freetimes and 4.0s and flips. you just cant go wrong with BG
Lara O.
Uniontown, PA
The BUMGENUIS AIOS we have are great! My daughter has chunky legs but thin waist and they never leaked or anything. They always kept everything in! These were my favorite brand to wear on my LO.
Katelyn T.
Great diapers overall. The elastics wear really quickly though, but I hear the 5.0's are improved and the elastics do not wear as fast. The microfiber inserts do the job, however I tend to have to double up and I also use charcoal bamboo inserts that seem to absorb more.
BRITTANEY A.
Cottage Grove, MN
I like Bum genius however they are over priced. The velcro wear down over time, which you do think about but it's so much easier to put in then the buttons. I also don't like that they are not one size fits all so you will have to keep purchasing more as your LOL grows.
Kelsea C.
Ooltewah, TN
We have absolutely loved BumGenius' Freetimes for our little guy. Our AIO's grow with him, stop leaks, hold in blowouts, and come in bright, fun colors! I love that the diaper is one piece and there is no stuffing involved. We simply throw the entire diaper in the wash and haven't had any issues with staining or odor. If you're considering these, I highly recommend them!
Kara W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We used BumGenius from 1 month on. I can count on 1 hand the number of times we have had leaks. A bit bulky until about 5-6 months. Now my 16 month old barely fits and is on the last snaps, so we will have to say goodbye to our cloth diapers soon. Sad about that...
Rebecca B.
Bremerton, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love my Bumgenius diapers! I've started to collect the limited edition prints now too! I'm obsessed with them. They never leak, super easy to use! I used only sunbaby diapers with my daughter, but decided to switch it up with my son, and I'm glad that I did!!
Ashley M.
Ingleside, IL
I have a few different styles of Bum Genius diapers and none of them seem to be my favorite. I have a smaller baby and they don't seem to fit her properly around the legs. I absolutely prefer the snaps over the aplix. They do seem to absorb quite a bit though.
Robyn L.
Minneapolis, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
There is a reason BumGenius is so well known in the cloth diaper world, it's because their products are great! they are well made, last a long time and really work well. This diaper works well on my 3 month old baby and has so much room to grow with her I love it.
Katelyn M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Out of all the AIO and Pocket brands I've tried, I LOVE my bumgenious's!! No leaks, a bit puffy (but hey, what cloth dipe isn't?) and they fit my chubby legged baby perfectly!! I've tried every single cloth diaper bumgenious offers, and I love the pockets best!!
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.