Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #14 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...4 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Megan D.
South Holland, IL
BG snappy cloth diapers are the first cloth diapers we used and we couldn't be happier. Easy to use, no leaking during the day (we did have night leaks), and great color options.

I do recommend purchasing the diaper sprayer for poopy diapers - it was a life saver and time saver, too.
Erin U.
Hamburg, NY
I tried BG when my son was born, the NB, 4.0 and Freetimes. No matter which one we tried, he would leak out from everywhere and the elastics would turn him so red, and because he had a little buddha belly, it would hang over so the velcro would rub him raw. Even now 2 years later the thoughts of these diapers make my skin crawl. I would NEVER recommend this brand to anyone, even my worst enemy!
Wendy M.
My vloth diaper stash is mostly bumgenius i have tried the 4.0 the freetimes , the elementals and the flips! I have not had a problem yet i have been cloth diapering for 10 months since my little one was 2 weeks old!! I loveee bg!! Its one of our favorites and i definitely recommend
Candice V.
Beavercreek , OH
I love cloth diapering, but sometimes finding a diaper to work for your baby can be a challenge. Bumgenuis makes good, quality diapers that seem to work for a lot of babies. I only have a couple, but when I use them, I love them. I don't experience leaking and the fit is great.
Stefani T.
Albertville, Al
I highly recommend BumGenius (4.0 verison) for those that are interested in cloth diapering. Ordering directly from CottonBabies is great because they always have special deals. I love the hook/loop diapers better than the snap diapers as I feel that they fit a little bit better.
Gia C.
Huntington, NY
I have nine of these diapers and I am ordering six more this week! I am seriously obsessed with them. I use a regular sized insert and a newborn one for overnight wear because DD sleeps up to 12 hours and NO LEAKAGE! I love the cute new patterns too (Albert, Irwin, Lovelace and Maathai). The one thing I hate about them is the price, but any good USA made diapers are the same price.
Siobhan R.
Tigard, OR
Definitely my favorite. It fits so well at every size and holds up well. Will always be my favorite and most recommended diaper. I have tried most of the popular pockets and AIOs, and while I like a few others, this will remain my go to diaper that makes up most of my stash.
Nicole W.
Frederick, MD
I have used both Freetime and 4.0 and enjoyed both for different reasons. Freetimes are my preference because they are all in one, and as a full-time working mom of two, not having to stuff diapers is a HUGE time saver. I do like that the 4.0 allows an easier way to add absorbency if needed. I chose Bumgenius after a bunch of research and couldn't be happier!!! Great product!
Kisha Z.
Very pleased with this line of cloth diapers. My son is now just shy of 19 months old and his diapers are in perfect shape. I prefer the button closure to the Velcro. The Velcro has curled up some. I feel these diapers will last for a future baby.love them! Highly recommend!!!!
BRITTANEY A.
Cottage Grove, MN
I like Bum genius however they are over priced. The velcro wear down over time, which you do think about but it's so much easier to put in then the buttons. I also don't like that they are not one size fits all so you will have to keep purchasing more as your LOL grows.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.