Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #15 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...4 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Stephanie M.
New Carlisle, OH
These are our favorite cloth diapers! We love the fit on our son, and the fact that we have never had a leak. The microfiber inserts that come with the diapers work very well, and the newborn insert works great for doubling.We are starting to get rid of all other brands and exclusively use BumGenius.
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
I love the prints & colors these come in, but as far as quality they leave something to be desired. The elastic wears down quickly, if it even comes to you with decent elastic, & I've seen loose threads or other details that let me know they don't particularly care about making the consumer happy.
Sarah B.
Cornelius, NC
So, Bum Genius diapers are okay. I have never found one that I have loved, they seem to show the most wear of all of my diapers. I do however love the Bum Genius Flip Stay Dry Inserts. Now those things are genius! I use them with all sorts of covers and use them to stuff my pocket diapers too!
Erin N.
Sahuarita , AZ
These diapers are great. They are a significant portion of our cloth diaper stash and we love them. The rarely leak (unless little man has just peed too much at night) and they are a comfortable fit on our chunky little boy. I love the colors so much - we have almost every one of them that fit for a little boy! The material is soft and non-irritating and I love the way the snaps fit. Great great product!
Cindy D.
Hillsboro, OR
I have used my BG 3.0s (velcro) for almost 3.5 years (2 kids). They are showing their age and the velcro could be better. They just look bad and the tabs curl up. I was worried I wouldn't get a good fit with the snaps, but I wish I had gone with them. They say that they fit till 35 pounds, but both my boys (one small for his age and one big for his age) couldn't fit in them after about 28 pounds. :(
Abbey B.
Phoenix, AZ
I have two bum genius, the organic ones that are all in one (not pocket). They are quick and easy but they take FOREVER to dry. They are also a little pricey. I find I like my cheapo pockets better because they fit great, dry quickly and also wick moisture away better than the bum genius
Sabreena E.
Ravenna, OH
These are my go-to brand. We have only tried the pockets, but the fit (for us) is impeccable! I've had no leaking, no poopsplosions, nothing. Can also fit a thick amount of inserts, if needed, example being trying to stuff a folded super-fluffy prefold in it.

Seriously one of the best brands that I keep going back to. And awesome, amazing prints. They even have an Alice in Wonderland one now!
Megan D.
South Holland, IL
BG snappy cloth diapers are the first cloth diapers we used and we couldn't be happier. Easy to use, no leaking during the day (we did have night leaks), and great color options.

I do recommend purchasing the diaper sprayer for poopy diapers - it was a life saver and time saver, too.
Frances W.
Washington, DC
My daughter loves these. They are so cute and the colors are great. I like the all-in-ones because they are so simple to use. My daughter has leaked poop from the legs but it hasn't been a big deal. They also take forever to dry, but we have enough where it hasn't been an issue.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have a couple different brands of cloth diapers and these are definitely worth every penny! They have a great warranty on them & awesome customer support. They rarely leak when used & washed properly.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.