Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #14 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...4 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Rachel D.
78240
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
So happy I made the switch from disposables to cloth diapers! I use BumGenius 4.0s and absolutely love them! I get the diapers with the snaps instead of the Velcro as the Velcro tends to wear out quicker than the snaps.
Melissa R.
Lake Worth, FL
I bought the Bumgenious pocket style for my 3 year old to wear at night and despite her being well within the stated size limits (she's super tiny!) they just don't fit her well. I also don't like how the entire diaper must be washed every wear, I much prefer just covers that can be wiped and used again since I'm only dealing with pee.
Brittany P.
I cloth diapered my girl and these were one of the best brands I had in my "stash"! I adore a fluffy bum but it takes a little bit of research/time to find the right fit/absorbency per child. These were great for us - perfect for over nights and the colors are great! Washed easily and well, worth every penny!
Jaymie S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use some pocket but mostly free times I love the AIO style diapers how simple they are just grab and go and the free times make it easy when washing I know some people dry in the dryer I only do this every once in a while the rest of the time I line dry and the way the free time opens up makes it easy to use
Lena V.
Fpo, AP
I haven't used any other cloth diapers so I cannot cross compare but I can tell you that we see no reason to try another brand! We absolutely love these diapers and our son preferred them to disposable. They are easy to use, clean, and seem easy to replace the elastic on. The color choices are great too.
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I don't have children yet, but I know I'll be purchasing BumGenius when I do. My friend has all sorts of brands and these are, by far, her favorite. The snaps are great, the material is soft, the patterns are all adorable, and leaks are non-existent with these diapers. Reliable and will last a long time.
Tara C.
Columbus , OH
If you cloth diaper there's a very good chance you own at least one bumgenius diaper. They are amazing for every baby and cotton babies is constatly releasing new colors and prints. The price is fair and you can find them in places like babies r us easily. I highly recommend this brand of cloth diapers!!
Casey R.
While I was pregnant I knew we were planning on cloth diapering and the advice I got time and time again from other CDing moms was to try out an array of brands to see what brand worked best for us. Well that brand hands down was bumgenius. We love the fit of the diapers and that there are only two snaps.
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
I love the prints & colors these come in, but as far as quality they leave something to be desired. The elastic wears down quickly, if it even comes to you with decent elastic, & I've seen loose threads or other details that let me know they don't particularly care about making the consumer happy.
Taylor V.
Ogden, UT
Not many cloth diapers can compare to the quality and cute factor of bumgenius! They're sturdy, well made and though higher than some brands, well worth the price! I would definitely buy them time and time again!
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.