Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #15 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...4 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Jennifer L.
I have been cloth diapering for almost three years, I started out using a few other brands and chose not to try bumgenius until a few months ago. We use freetimes and I fell in love . I've since destashed almost all of my other brands and stocked up on bumgenius. Personally, I don't care for some of their prints, but I absolutely love their solids.
Dominique H.
Sanford, NC
We've only recently began using cloth diapers but we like the fit and quality of Bumgenius. I wish they made more prints, especially in comparison to the other brands out there they really don't have that large of a cute selection but their diapers are great and the price is pretty competitive so we really can't complain too much.
Bonnie G.
I was new to cloth diapering when I was pregnant with my last child and was really interested in cloth diapering, ended up buying a few fuzzibunz and then tried bumgenius, I liked them at first but when I got into more learning and more diaper choices I definitely wished bum genius had more fun prints in stead of just solid colors.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
These cloth diapers are my favorite. They weren't difficult to wash (I used liners). My babies have never had a diaper rash. The colors of the cover portion never discolored. However when my toddler started crawling they became uncomfortable for him. Even though they were expensive they were easy to use and worth it.
Lisa C.
North Bend, OR
My favorite cloth diaper! I've used cloth diapers for 3 babies now, my two youngest have been in cloth since the day they were born, and we primarily use bumGenius diapers. bumGenius diapers can be adjusted to fit both my 12lb newborn and my 30lb toddler, they never leak, and they're ridiculously adorable. Plus, they really hold their value -- I could actually resell some of my limited bumGenius diapers for two to three times what I paid!
Ashley T.
We haven't been cloth diapering long but I certainly recommend Bumgenius. They are much more trim then some of my others dipes. So easy to clean and absolutely adorable colors and patterns. I currently have 4.0 pockets and new style elementals, and while I love have trim the elementals are I always go for my 4.0s first.
Kaitlyn S.
Louisville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm in love with our bum-genius diapers so much, We got a few Velcros closures but mostly buttons. I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!
Debbie K.
I have many different brands of cloth diapers but Bum Genius is definitely the best value for its price range. They hold up well, don't leak (when properly used), and I have yet to get a stain on them even though many of my other diapers, some newer, have stains.
If you are starting out I highly suggest Bum Genius!
Alixzaundria M.
I got my son a few bum geniuses when we were starting out. This diaper was very effective and never made my son leak. I got them for a small kids store in my area and they were an ok price. I plan on buying more again soon.
Angela M.
Bend, OR
I was a big fan of these. They were the biggest stash that I had while I was cloth diapering. Most of mine were Velcro closure and I never had trouble. They washed well and never leaked! If you are considering cloth diapers you should give these a try! Bonus: When you are finished with them, they resell very well!
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.