Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Top Questions See all 517 Q&A
- "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
- "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
- "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
- "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
- "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
They're one-size fits all work great. I used up the Pamper's Swaddlers from the hospital until the meconium was done, and then used BG. If you exclusively nurse, the waste is water soluble, so you don't have to empty or dunk!
The only concern I have is that the microfiber sometimes builds up ammonia so you have to be sure to strip them to avoid burns!
Depending on what type of BG diaper you use, weather it be a pocket, freetime, or an elemental, I am positive you can find one that works for you!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos