Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #14 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...4 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Randi H.
I've used BumGenius one-size pocket diapers through three kids. Aside from being kinder to the environment & gentler to my kids' butts, they offer huge savings in the wallet department! You can adjust the "size" of these diapers using snaps on the front, so one set of diapers will last through the entire diapering stage. They're also very easy to use; my hubby & other family members who have baby'sat did not mind them in the least. Not the "old fashioned" diapers some people imagine when you say you use cloth!
Brittany M.
We love our BumGenius cloth diapers! They are fantastic quality and I think they are well worth the cost. I think the fit is great for most babies, except my daughter whom is exceptionally small for her age, but this is not BG's fault. Not only do these diapers function perfectly, they look amazing! The prints and colors are so fun, I look forward to seeing what comes next!
Katherine H.
Denver, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My family has been using BumGenius cloth diapers for 5 years now. They really hold up well from kid to kid! Even more-so now that there's snaps!
They're one-size fits all work great. I used up the Pamper's Swaddlers from the hospital until the meconium was done, and then used BG. If you exclusively nurse, the waste is water soluble, so you don't have to empty or dunk!
Carla R.
Merrillville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've used this multiple different styles of diapers from this brand and have been happy overall with them. They can be pricey but the prints are cute. I wished they used something other than microfiber for absorbency and they really need to improve on the quality of their elastics. I find myself having to replace the elastic on these diapers more often than other brands.
Sheree C.
Hanford, CA
BG were our first cloth diaper purchase in 2010. We used them on out daughter until she learned to use the potty, and we are now using the same exact diapers on our 8 week old son! we've had them for 2 years and they've held up very nicely!

The only concern I have is that the microfiber sometimes builds up ammonia so you have to be sure to strip them to avoid burns!
Alycia M.
New Castle, PA
I love these cloth diapers! I have used them for both of my children. I love cloth diapers to begin with but these make up about %90 of my stash. I love how they come in a different variety of styles and colors. I have both the AIO's and the inserts. I also own the flip ones as well which are great for traveling! I recommend these to everyone that has children!
Joanna S.
OAKLAND
We have tried quite a few brands of cloth diapers and this is hands down the best for the money! We love the one size pockets as they grow to fit your child. My son is 2.5 and 38 pounds and can still where the same diapers he wore at 4 months old. Amazing. They are easy to keep clean, store, change, etc. I may never have stuck with CD'ing had I not found bumGenius!
Abbie J.
Milwaukee, WI
We use mostly prefolds and covers, but I bought a few of these used. They are the applix kind, and the applix wore out sorta fast. We had to strip these alot, and they are now too leaky to use as regular diapers so we just use them as swim diapers. They are cute, and when they were newish they were great but they did not stand up as well as our prefolds and covers.
Theresa E.
Charlotte, NC
This was my first 'brand' name CD, (AIO w/ Aplix) and I immediately fell in love. I've since used other brand CDs as well but always find myself favoring this one. The fit is super snug but doesn't bunch up and look uncomfortable on little man like some other ones seem. Super absorbent and 'hubby-friendly' :D Price is good for the quality and I wish I had MORE! :D
Samantha D.
Omaha, NE
I used to work in a cloth diaper store, and I have used almost every brand of cloth. These are by far the most well fitting and one of the easiest brands to use. They work on about 95% of babies. Sure they don't have tons of prints, but the ones the do have are amazing! Most of mine are about 3 years old on my second child and still going strong.
Depending on what type of BG diaper you use, weather it be a pocket, freetime, or an elemental, I am positive you can find one that works for you!
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.