Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #18 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...5 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Kimberly T.
Georgetown, DE
These were recommended to me to try and I have to say I was scared about the price as they are more pricey than some options. But they are now a favorite of mine and I can see why so many LOVE LOVE LOVE these. Definitely money well spent and they wash so well too! If yo are thinking of using cloth diapers, give these a try for sure. They fit well and I have a 14 mo old and a 3 year old (about 30 lbs) the fit is true to the product description up to 35 lbs. So this is a great option for your kids and plus they have some great color choices.
Amber T.
Yuma, AZ
As I was building my stash of cloth diapers I included multiple styles of Bumgenius diapers. We have 3.0 pockets, newborn AIO, small AIO and Flips. The newborn AIO were great with a smaller baby that didn't fit into one-size diapers till he was almost 3 months old. The variety of styles means that you can mix and match in your stash. We love using 3.0's at night and the Flips are great during the day.
Becca H.
I've used a variety of cloth diapers (mostly pocket) for both of my kids. I used Fuzzi Bunz for quite a while before I picked up a couple of Bum Genius. I am in love with Bum Genius snap closure pocket diapers now. For one, the prints are simply adorable and the fit is just great for both my kiddos. I think they are slightly more fitted than Fuzzi Bunz. They wash well and just look freaking adorable.
Renee C.
I love our Bumgenius cloth diapers! They are very resilient - which is important if you are reusing them over and over. They are easy to clean and they are well priced. My only criticism would be that while they can be adjusted for growing baby, my newborn is too small even for the newborn size. If you have a premature baby or a small newborn, the smallest size option may still be too small.
Jessica S.
Cambridge, OH
A bit pricey but absolutely worth the money. We have been cloth diapering for over a year and Bumgenius has never disappointed. The elastics in the pocket diapers do tend to relax quicker than the Elementals and Freetimes, but with the new launch of the 5.0's, I do not foresee that to be an issue any longer. The newborn diapers fit our son so well until he outgrew them! The Freetimes and Elementals are so absorbent! We also used the velcro closure to help transition our baby'sitter from disposables to cloth. I would recommend this brand!
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
Wow. what great quality. we cloth diapered for 2 years and these were one of the best brands. First of all, the impact on the environment from disposables is ridiculous and these are a way better option. and they are easy to use. this brand can be pricey but when you compare to disposables, it is worth it. and the fact that you are not putting all those nasty chemicals on your child is a plus!
Erin A.
Ephrata, WA
These are the best reusable diapers I've tried to so far! The elastic around the legs is snug but not tight, everything "stays in". The snaps make these diapers adjustable so that they grow with the child, making them budget friendly because you don't have to buy another size. The material on the inside doesn't feel overly wet even when soiled. And the wash in the machine! Easy Peasy!
Amelia H.
Granite City, IL
I loved these diapers while my daughter was little. When she began to crawl we started having issues. The insert in the diaper would bunch up and the diaper leaked around the legs every time she peed. The diapers work well for small babies, including the heavy wetters but once the baby is mobile its time to switch brands. We are not very happy with hemp babies flats and hemparoo prefolds.
Iana A.
Palm Desert , CA
If you are looking to class diaper I definitely recommend these. I love the Velcro and makes it so convenient on mom. They are obviously pricier then disposable diapers but they will save you so much money in the long run I definitely recommend cloth diapering with these
Grace G.
Crestview, FL
I started cloth diapering with my 3rd child and don't know why I didn't do it with my first 2. I use several different brands but this is one of my top 3 favorites. I haven't had any issues with my son leaking in them. They come in adorable patterns, they fit extremely well and they really last. Some brands may be more inexpensive but these will really last and worth the investment!
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.