Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
By Bumgenius
#18 in Diapers
Tricia J.
Erie, Pa

Which style of diaper works best for you? I have found that out of 4.0 vs freetime styles that 4.0 work better on my little ones, freetimes tend to leak around the legs.

Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Saulsbury, TN
3 years, 10 months ago
I love 4.0 the most. They have truly grown with my daughter and she is a 12 months and only about at the halfway point in the sizing.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Crouse, NC
We use 4.0 or flips... I like 4.0 the best
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
3 years, 10 months ago
Overnight we prefer the 4.0, but the Freetime is great for quick changes during the day!
Megan V.
Megan V.
3 years, 10 months ago
We love the 4.0 and have been using them for two years now with no problems at all! I have about 10 friends who use them too - they're the best!!