Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
By Bumgenius
#14 in Diapers
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK

Which Bumgenius do you prefer? Freetime? Elemental?

Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Saulsbury, TN
3 years, 7 months ago
I love my free times. But I've never tried the elementals so I can't compare.
kim c.
kim c.
Shelby, MI
3 years, 10 months ago
We have both and I love them both
Tessa S.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Riverview, FL
3 years, 11 months ago
Elemental or the 4.0. The freetimes are bulky!
Laura J.
Laura J.
Cottonwood , AZ
3 years, 11 months ago
Freetime! No stuffing super easy.
Renee S.
Renee S.
4 years, 6 months ago
I like the 4.0/pocket and the freetime .. the flips are nice when we are out and about though as they are thinner and do not take up as much room in the diaper bag .
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the Freetime. I just got one for winning a contest with Cotton Babies and it has become one of my favorite diapers. I just with it dried faster so I can use it more!