Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
By Bumgenius
#15 in Diapers
michele p.
West Deptford, NJ

My daugher in law is pregnant and i am looking at options for diapers with them . What cloth diapers are the best ?

Nydia Fry M.
Nydia Fry M.
2 years, 7 months ago
Looking from a financially efficient way of starting a stash of cloth diapers, I highly recommend Alvababy. They are around five to six dollars, and so so great. Whilst I now have a plethora of diaper brands here, I started by buying about twenty from lava baby and am still so satisfied, as opposed to this brand which the elastic a wore down too quickly and I had issues with leaking
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
2 years, 9 months ago
I would have said BumGenius until everything that happened over the past few days. They make great diapers, but the company is run in a horrible way and they don't make for healthy cloth diapering practices. With that being said, some other great brands are Glow Bugs, AppleCheeks, Smart Bottoms, and Best Bottoms. You can start a great stash for a decent price with brands like Alva and SunBaby, but some people are staunchly against them.
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
2 years, 10 months ago
Really there isn't one diaper brand that is the best - what brand works for one person may not work for another. That said, I love BumGenius and they're a great brand to start out with!! They're one size so they should fit from birth to potty training which helps save a bunch of money over sized diapers.
Kailyn S.
Kailyn S.
Foster, Rhode Island
2 years, 10 months ago
BumGenius makes great cloth diapers! We've used the 4.0s and they are very easy to use and work very well. I loved that they were adjustable and grew with my baby so that we didn't have to buy multiple sizes.
Stefani C.
Stefani C.
2 years, 10 months ago
I am a HUGE fan of BumGenius' one size 4.0s. They, are in my opinion, the best. So easy to use, and they grow with baby. Snaps were my favorite. It just depends on individual preferences:) Good luck!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
2 years, 10 months ago
I love these as well as thirsties. I'm all about convenience with daycare so we use all in ones. I would be careful with the elastic closure...snaps hold up better than Velcro!
Elise D.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
2 years, 10 months ago
I prefer these. They're functionally the closest to disposables. You will need more of them to start up, as they can only be used once. That said, we started with the BumGenius flips with organic inserts and typically they would get dirty every time my baby pooped. They also didn't wick away moisture as well as these!