Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I want to begin cloth diapering, would this type of cd be good to introduce? How well do they hold up? how many cd's do you go through in a week?
2 years, 11 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I recommend trying a few brands to figure out what fits your little one best. Each baby is different. Research different materials (bamboo, hemp, microfiber, cotton). My preference is for hemp inserts because they are a natural fiber and can go against the skin. (Microfiber cannot touch skin).I use covers with inserts as an AI2 (all in two) so no stuffing nessesary, and you can get away with less covers as they can be used a couple times - just changing the insert - if not soiled). Once you figure out what works for you - then invest. I wish I had known this when I started - I have a full stash that either still doesn't fit or doesn't work for us.
2 years, 11 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Wappingers Falls, NY
2 years, 12 months ago
This is a good brand to start with. They can change size to fit different size babies. I would start a stash of min 12-24. I probably go through 6-10 diapers a day and wash them ever two dsys
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
3 years ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I would recommend these, especially for babies with chunky thighs! I have a 10 month old daughter I've been cloth diapering since she was old enough to fit BumGenius diapers, (about a month old), and I love them! You should probably get a stash of 24 diapers and wash every two days or so. Cloth diapering is so much fun, cute, and good for the environment. You can also resell the diapers when you're done or use them on future children.