Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Redmond, OR
I, a first time mom in her 29 week of pregnancy, read tons of reviews and I am having a hard time finding a for sure answer on what is the best cloth diaper. Do most of you moms buy several different kinds to find the one you love?
Molly B.
Molly B.
Franklin, IN
1 year, 11 months ago
I always suggest buying a small variety before babe gets here to try. I thought I'd love Rumparooz, but they never did fit my girl right. I was thankful to not have invested in a whole stash!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
2 years, 1 month ago
Everyone has a favorite, but like flavors of coffee, everyone has a different favorite (and some people who don't even like coffee!). I suggest trying out a few kinds to test what you like. I liked prefolds when my children were really small, then one size diapers when they were bigger and moving around more.
Mason, OH
2 years, 3 months ago
I bought many different types. Bum Genius AIOs and Pockets, hook & loop and snaps. I also got some sweetpeas, kaiwaii babies, and oh Katy!s. Overall I highly recommend getting snaps over hook and loop as my 9 month old was able to take the diapers off herself with hook and loop where as the snaps require more effort.
Nydia Fry M.
Nydia Fry M.
2 years, 5 months ago
If you can, try a natural mom shop where you can buy preloved diapers from each brand to try so you can find what's best. This brand is too expensive for its performance honestly.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
2 years, 7 months ago
I would definitely recommend buying a small amount from a few different kinds. Some diaper brands might work better on your baby than the types that other people love. Also, some brands are better for different things. A lot of cloth diapering is trial and error and finding out what works best for you and your family.
Elizabethtown, KY
2 years, 8 months ago
I like to have a variety of different brands/styles. It's helpful because I you can figure out which diapers you lo even/hate. I think each diaper has its purpose so I like keeping several styles on hand for whatever occasion. (Nighttime, naps, long outings or just around the house.)