Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
By Bumgenius
#15 in Diapers
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK

How often do you sun your diapers?

Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Decatur, IL
2 years, 10 months ago
I have sunned my diapers 2 times in 8 months. I use Charlies Soap and have had only a few instances when the sun was needed.
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
3 years, 11 months ago
I have not noticed any fading at all, and we have been washing twice a week for almost a year.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Georgian Bluffs, ON
4 years, 4 months ago
Only when I find visible stains that don't come out after being washed(2x cold rinse, hot wash, cold rinse). So maybe once every 2-3 weeks
Renee S.
Renee S.
4 years, 6 months ago
I haven't really had to sun my diapers at all .. I try to use fleece liners though .