Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
By Bumgenius
#15 in Diapers
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK

How often do you sun your diapers?

Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Saulsbury, TN
3 years, 7 months ago
Every time I wash them I line dry the covers and unless it's at night I always dry them outside in the sun.
Ileana V.
Ileana V.
3 years, 10 months ago
Every chance I get, and as a result we have zero stains. I love not having to run the dryer.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Riverview, FL
3 years, 11 months ago
Every few months? when they need some stains gone!
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
5 years ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I haven't yet but I will once a week once the summer comes
Erica P.
Erica P.
brewster, mn
5 years, 3 months ago
I would sun my diapers every week in the warmer months (like up here in Minnesota). The sun will naturally brighten your diapers, helps decrease odors, and can help sanitize your dipes :) Plus, it looks amazing to see a full line of diapers hanging in your back yard!