Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
North Bend, OR
How often do you change your little one in these? We have these but my two boys are BIG wetters and I can't seem to change them enough without leaks. Any tips?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Saulsbury, TN
3 years, 1 month ago
I change my daughter every 2-4 hours, give or take.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Fort Payne, AL
4 years, 1 month ago
We change every 2-3 hours regardless of the brand.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Surrey, BC
4 years, 1 month ago
My babies were/are heavy wetters too. I double up with 2 microfiber inserts and change about every 2-3 hours.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
I usually change my son once every 2-3 hours in his pocket diapers but can go longer in the freetime. Try using a stay dry insert on top with a natural fiber insert (bamboo or hemp) on the bottom to help hold more. Bamboo and help absorb slower and holds more than microfiber but are thinner as well. when you use the two together the microfiber will absorb the urine at first and then the natural fibers have more time to absorb from there.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
White House, TN
4 years, 3 months ago
Same thing Ginger said. I usually have to change my heavy wetter toddler about every 2 hours. What kind of inserts are you using? If microfiber maybe you should try natural fiber ones.
Ginger W.
Ginger W.
Carlsbad, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
Usually had to change my son about every 1.5-2 hours, depending on his liquid consumption.