Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA

How often are you generally washing these diapers? Is water consumption an issue?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Jan. 27, 2014, 1:47 p.m.
I actually watched my water bill specifically for this, to see how much it actualy went up. We averaged $14 a month for water before diapers, and $15-16 after - but that needs to take into account that we added that new little person to our family too so we were doing more laundry anyway!! So the cost of water is negligable! We wash every 2-3 days.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Jan. 10, 2014, 11:12 a.m.
I wash every other day (sometimes I have stretched it to the third day). My water bill has not gone up.
Renee F.
Renee F.
Oct. 17, 2013, 2:34 p.m.
I wash every 3 days and my water bill has not really went up at all ..
Amy L.
Amy L.
Sept. 25, 2013, 7:04 p.m.
Every 2 to 3 days. Our water bill/usage has stayed about the same.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sept. 20, 2013, 12:08 a.m.
Every 2-3 days. I don't see it as an issue.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Aug. 2, 2013, 2:49 a.m.
I wash once every other day on low water lever so I haven't had any issues with water consumption. It is possible to hand wash them if you are concerned about the amount of water you are using.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
July 6, 2013, 6:20 p.m.
I think it depends on how many diapers you have. I have just enough to get me through about 1 1/2 days so I have to wash every other day. Other people only have to was every 2-3 days. We haven't had any issues with the water bill going up way too much. Probably only a couple more bucks, if that.

Join Now