Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
By Bumgenius
#18 in Diapers
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA

How often are you generally washing these diapers? Is water consumption an issue?

Megan V.
Megan V.
4 years, 4 months ago
I actually watched my water bill specifically for this, to see how much it actualy went up. We averaged $14 a month for water before diapers, and $15-16 after - but that needs to take into account that we added that new little person to our family too so we were doing more laundry anyway!! So the cost of water is negligable! We wash every 2-3 days.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Dundalk, MD
4 years, 5 months ago
I wash every other day (sometimes I have stretched it to the third day). My water bill has not gone up.
Renee S.
Renee S.
4 years, 8 months ago
I wash every 3 days and my water bill has not really went up at all ..
Amy L.
Amy L.
Bolling Afb, DC
4 years, 9 months ago
Every 2 to 3 days. Our water bill/usage has stayed about the same.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Dawson, AL
4 years, 9 months ago
Every 2-3 days. I don't see it as an issue.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I wash once every other day on low water lever so I haven't had any issues with water consumption. It is possible to hand wash them if you are concerned about the amount of water you are using.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
White House, TN
4 years, 11 months ago
I think it depends on how many diapers you have. I have just enough to get me through about 1 1/2 days so I have to wash every other day. Other people only have to was every 2-3 days. We haven't had any issues with the water bill going up way too much. Probably only a couple more bucks, if that.