Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
By Bumgenius
#17 in Diapers
Lauren A.
College Point, NY

Do the colors fade after washing them?

Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Ingersoll, ON
1 year, 6 months ago
Mine never faded. They washed really well.
Kristie R.
Kristie R.
2 years ago
I've been using these diapers for 19 months and I haven't noticed any change in color. I also dry them in the sun, and that hasn't affected them either.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Saulsbury, TN
3 years, 10 months ago
Not at all, mine are still just as bright.
Karen R.
Karen R.
4 years ago
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
New Carlisle, OH
4 years, 1 month ago
NOPE!! I wash mine with normal Tide and bleach once a month, I have been using them for almost a year with no fading or color issues!
Rebecca M.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Owosso, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
No! We have been using our diapers for a year, wash three times a week, and bleach every other month. Our colors are still as bright as ever!
kim c.
kim c.
Shelby, MI
4 years, 1 month ago
Nope. Mine still look great.
AMANDA J.
AMANDA J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
No they don't!! :)
Ileana V.
Ileana V.
4 years, 1 month ago
Nope we've been using them for a year and wash 3 times weekly.