Sydney L.
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
Are cloth diapers cheaper in the long run?
Tomball, TX
9 months ago
Yes! We broke even after about 4 months of use with twins!
Tomball, TX
9 months ago
Yes! We broke even after about 4 months of use with twins!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
North Bend, OR
1 year, 9 months ago
Not if you get sucked in with the cute colors and patterns and have to buy them all....
Mason, OH
2 years, 3 months ago
Hell yes!!! My total stash of 27 diapers and about 50 inserts was under $500, I'm on baby #1 but I'll never need to buy diapers again for baby 2 or 3. One baby can go through sometimes over $2500 worth of diapers before age 4.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Decatur, IL
2 years, 4 months ago
SIGNIFICANTLY!! The average savings is $2,00-2,500 PER KID and they can be used over and over, so your initial investment will continue to save you more and more for every subsequent child you have. There are many websites where you can find mothers trying to sell their stash of diapers they no longer need for great prices! You could get a full stash of diapers for $150.00 I'd say. I was able to get my girlfriend 9 covers and 36 prefolds for $100.00.
Nydia Fry M.
Nydia Fry M.
2 years, 5 months ago
So much! You can literally spend one sixth of what you would spend on disposable diapers.
Elizabethtown, KY
2 years, 7 months ago
Absolutely! I only spend a couple hundred on my stash of diapers and they've been through two kids! You can also sell them when your done to get some money back. It's definitely worth the investment and you'll save a ton of money.
Cristina B.
Cristina B.
Miranda, CA
2 years, 8 months ago
I definitely agree with Desiree. Using cloth with save you a bunch and they'll save you EVEN more if you have more than one child. I used cloth with my oldest and then we had twins when he was 16 months old. Now we have three in cloth. Yes we do more laundry but we would be spending a ridiculous amount if we had to buy disposables.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
2 years, 9 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They are, especially if you have more children. These diapers can last you through a couple children. There are many ways to implement them into your life and you can use both cloth and disposables if you want to.
Kisha Z.
Kisha Z.
2 years, 9 months ago
Best investment for our family! I did use disposables for about a month during a move and my washer breaking. I was so happy when I went back to cloth. I spent 400 dollars for my diaper stash, pail, pail liner, wet bag, and diaper sprayer, as well as detergent. My son is now almost 19 months old and I think these diapers will hold up ( bumgenius ) for a future baby.