Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
By Bumgenius
#15 in Diapers
Ashanti A.
Paramount, CA

Anyone have a baby that got diaper rash from this product?

Raymona P.
Raymona P.
Ashland, KY
3 years, 12 months ago
We had to stop using them, because my grandson kept getting yeast infections. We washed them exactly how they said and even soaked them in boiling water. The microfiber is one thing I do not like too. It always felt rough on my hands. We are keeping the diapers to try again on my next grandchild.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Columbus, OH
4 years, 2 months ago
Sometimes they can get a rash. I either make my own cream that will work with cloth diapers, or I will just use corn starch. They work a lot better than regular on my son. He would always have a bleeding bum if I used disposables.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Alton, IL
4 years, 2 months ago
My son hasn't ever gotten a diaper rash from them and he is HIGHLY allergic to disposables and has very sensitive skin. They are very good for children with skin sensitivities. As long as they're prepped and washed in a CD friendly detergent, I don't think there would be a problem with them.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
MANSFIELD, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
My little one hasn't had any rash issues in her BG.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
No issues with BG. I had some issues with another brand of pocket diapers because I was getting ammonia build up in the inserts. Stripped them twice and the issue went away. You can try coconut oil, it is cloth diaper safe and natural fiber inserts if you have an issue. Some babies are sensitive to microfiber inserts. Make sure that there is a barrier between the microfiber and baby's skin too. Microfiber will suck too much moisture from the skin when placed up against it too much which will cause diaper rash.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
White House, TN
4 years, 5 months ago
Nope. No issues with them.