BY BUMGENIUS

bum Genius Laundry Detergent was developed in partnership with Country Save, a well recognized, respected face in the cloth diapering industry, and was specifically designed for use with cloth diapers. bum Genius Laundry Detergent is professionally formulated, free of dyes, optical brighteners, fragrances, enzymes and phosphates. There are 71 HE / 35 normal loads per box. The scoop has been specially designed for cloth diapers (no guessing, just follow the directions). Our detergent can be used on any laundry and is certified for use in HE washers. USAGE NOTE: Scoop is sized for normal water conditions. Actual use may have to be modified based on your water type, the age of your child and the condition of your diapers. Use more detergent if you have hard water. Be sure to wash diapers every other day. For best results, rinse poopy diapers using the bum Genius Diaper Sprayer. see more...

• Do you have to use special detergent liek this for CDs or can you...1 Answers
Christine P.
Only detergent I used in my cloth diapers and their absorbency lasted nearly four years. The shells lasted wicking well over two successfully. Affordable because you use much less than you think. I'd recommend for any cloth diapered.
Jordan G.
This detergent is alright, a clean smell but i felt like it was leaving a residue on my diapers! They came out clean but i felt like the absorbency wasn't there after washing a few times. I ended up having to strip & bleach soak ):
Stephanie D.
I have used this soap a couple of times to wash my cloth diapers. The first time I used it the diapers didn't come out as clean as I had hoped, but I think it was because I didn't run them through a rinse cycle first. The second time running the diapers in the wash they came out much cleaner.
Tricia J.
Erie, Pa
I have used this detergent for about 4 months and now I am beginning to have some stink issues even by following the bumgenius wash directions.
Hillary B.
Franklin, TN
We use this religiously with our CDs and we love it! We haven't wanted to try other brands because it works so well.
Suzzette S.
Ellabell , GA
Is really good but i find that i can clean my diapers with less detergent than the one they suggest
Caroline B.
Cleaned ok. Used it for a breastfed baby. Diapers Smelled a little funky so I switched to tide.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this soap it leaves my diapers smelling good! They get clean. There is no stink and my baby's bum is ready for cuteness.
Julianna  W.
Granbury, TX
Do you have to use special detergent liek this for CDs or can you use dreft?