BY BUMGENIUS

Freshen Baby After Every Diaper Change Fresh and natural spray gently cleans baby's bum with the first wipe. bum Genius' proprietary formula is natural, paraben free and contains no tea tree or lavender oil. The light vanilla scent cuts down on odors. When used with cloth baby wipes, this spray cuts down on landfill waste and provides significant savings over disposable wipes. Recommended Use Bottom Cleaner is recommended for use with reusable baby wipes for a natural, cost-saving alternative to disposable wipes. Directions Spray on baby's bottom. Wipe clean with bum Genius Reusable Baby Wipes or a dry, soft cloth. see more...

Leah M.
Jerseyville, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It gets the job done. I have had the bottle for a month and a half. I use every change for my daughter. We are almost done with the bottle. It’s pretty cheap. I would say it a fair price to pay every two months or so. I don’t really care for the earthy scent. Wish it came in other scents or maybe no scent at all. Thankfully it’s not a strong scent.
kalah c.
Dublin, OH
We love the Bum Genius brand and when I learned that they made a bottom cleaner spray, I was really excited to try it out with our cloth wipes! We tried it out once and my daughter ended up with a rash. So we waited a few days and tried again. Another rash developed right away. Unfortunately we won't be able to use this product anymore.
Bri H.
Fort Carson, CO
I love to use this when I feel like using wipes just isn't enough. It makes me feel better to know she's cleaned off well without having to give her a bath 3 times a day.
Suzzette H.
Savannah, GA
Really good I love the smell of it is a really good alternative for those that don't want to make theyr own wipes solutions
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the idea of this, especially when you feel like your baby just needs a quick spray of refreshment.
Jessica P.
kindersley, Saskatchewan, SK
Love the smell of this product, its great for those that use cloth diapers and don't buy "your typical baby wipes".
Jeslyn B.
Rialto , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How would you use this? Do you need a rag? Can it be used all day??