BY BUMGENIUS

Alyssa S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Got a dozen of these for my first kid, used them a ton, and then again with second kid. They are still in decent shape and ready for kid #3. People sell these on Craigslist when they are done with them, can't do that with disposables. You don't have to be 100% cloth diapering, we used these at home and disposables when out and about. Less trash, less money spent on trash, and less rashes on little bums. Win win win!
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Recently I started cloth diapering my one year old. He is a tall, chunky, little guy with tree trunk thick legs. I was really hesitant when it initially came to finding a cloth diaper that would be perfect for him as a lot of my cloth diapering mommy pals said it was a game of trial and error finding the perfect diaper and I was on a budget. I also wanted a cloth diaper that I could use for future children. A local cloth diapering store in my area suggested we try Bumgenius. She had two children( of drastic different statures mind you, a tall skinny and a short chunk) both cloth diapered with the Bumgenius.They have lasted her a good 2+ years with more time to be used. My son has not experienced any issues with leaks either as they are very trim and stretchy around the legs. I am very impressed with my experience.
Lena V.
Fpo, AP
We have used our BumGenius 4.0 pocket cloth diapers for 2 children now and they will certainly make it through a 3rd! The elastic will need to be replaced on a couple but that's no big deal considering all the savings we've had using these instead of disposable.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
I love my diapers!!! Bumgenius is my favorite brand so far and 4.0 diapers are so easy to add extra absorbency if needed or take away. Not to mention all the cute colors and prints
katelynn p.
I like to keep these and a couple inserts on hand for emergencies. I haven't had any problems with leakage with this type of diaper cover.
Saara S.
We cloth diapered and own a wide assortment of brands. Bumgenius is one of our favorites! Easy to use, no leaks, hold up well after 2 years of use!