Jessica S.
Moore Haven, FL
Looking to invest in more of this brand. Which do you prefer ? the AIO or just the covers? I love my covers but not sure about there AIO. Thanks :)
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
2 years, 10 months ago
I prefer pocket diapers because it is easier to customize absorbency. I don't love microfiber inserts (which these come with). It is no problem though, because you can stuff a pocket diaper with whatever you want. For me, I like natural fibers like cotton and hemp. They seem so much more absorbent.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
3 years, 1 month ago
Sorry for the delayed response, but in case anyone else has this question... I prefer the pocket diapers to the AIO diaper, and I own both. My only reasoning is that I think the pocket diapers are easier to put on my baby and I have the option to use an extra insert for increased absorption.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
3 years, 2 months ago
Love the AIO's! I never could figure out how to fold prefolds so they didn't leak, and the AIO's (a.k.a. pocket diapers) are so much easier in my opinion. Slightly pricier, but totally worth it!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Katy, Tx
3 years, 2 months ago
I love the pocket diapers! I haven't tried AIO but I say if you like what you already use, keep it up! Or you could always buy a couple AIO to see which you prefer, since every kid is different!