Kathy  P.
Kathy P.
Houston , TX
Is there leaks and clothe staining involved?
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
2 years, 9 months ago
We switched from disposables and have noticed a huge difference in the amount of blow outs. We rarely have leaks or blow outs with cloth. Once you get the right fit, you should not have leaks. Stains can usually be removed by laying the diapers in the sun for a few hours.
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Nampa, ID
3 years, 1 month ago
My daughter has had two blowouts her entire life (7 months old) and both times were when she was wearing a disposable. These are so great and holding in everything! The diapers do get stained but the sun is magical and will remove any stains you get.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Saint Johns, FL
3 years, 1 month ago
On occasion, the diaper will get a stain. However, a day in the sunshine and the stain is gone. I've never had a leaking problem, though I do strip/deep clean my diapers on occasion, so that helps prevent leaking.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Toronto
3 years, 1 month ago
With cloth diapers in general, once I learned how to put them on correctly (tight fit, especially around the thighs) we've had no leaks. In fact, having a couple of poopsplosions with disposeable diapers is the main reason we continue to absolutely love cloth.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Grayslake, IL
3 years, 2 months ago
When they are put on properly, no there aren't any leaks. I have used these diapers from newborn up through potty training with no leaks. There can be some staining with poop but it usually comes out with the power of the sun.