stephanie p.
stephanie p.
Bronx, NY
Is it good for sensitive baby skin?
melody d.
melody d.
Jan. 20, 2017, 9:11 a.m.
I cloth diaper(19months) and we only get rashes when baby was teething. I would use coconut oil and it would go away.
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
Jan. 16, 2015, 1:56 a.m.
These are amazing for sensitive skin. The material that touches the baby's skin is a soft stay-dry material. We have never had issues with irritation or rash since switching to cloth.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Sept. 2, 2014, 5:22 p.m.
I have found that my daughter only gets diaper rashes when we use disposable diapers, so cloth diapers and these in particular are great for sensitive skin
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Aug. 24, 2014, 8:49 p.m.
We rarely have diaper rashes while using cloth diapers. They wick away moisture better and keep baby drier, leading to less rashes. I've used cloth diapers on newborn baby until my son potty trained at 3 years old!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Aug. 22, 2014, 1:29 p.m.
I find cloth diapers in general are better for babies with sensitive skin. We use cloth almost exclusively (exceptions: merconium poop, after live vaccine shots). We haven't had even a hint of diaper rash while using cloth. With cloth you also need to consider the detergent you use. For sensitive skin especially get a detergent free of dyes and fragrance. Whatever you wash your child's clothes in should be good.