Tabitha M.

I know this question is on the product of bumGenius, but I am considering cloth diapers for my next little one had felt that I didn't know which brands are better. any experience of which works?

Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Richland, IN
1 year, 9 months ago
We love our bumgenious you can't go wrong with them but our totsbots all in one are our favorites
Megan C.
Megan C.
1 year, 10 months ago
I love bum genius but I do favor my one size Charlie bananas!!!!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
1 year, 10 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use these and GroVia hybrids. These are very good diapers that are super easy to use. I would recommend these. we've been using these for three years without issues.