bumGenius 4.0 - One-Size Diaper - Snap (2Pk) - Boy - Twilight / uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY BUM GENIUS

Each diaper comes with 2 inserts (1 "newborn" insert and 1 "one size" insert). these are the new bumgenius 4.0 diapers with all new snap closures. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. Three by three snap down design adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7-35+ pounds). Waterproof insert stopper prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover protects your baby from wetness. includes: 6 pieces total (2 diapers,... see more...

bumGenius 4.0 - One-Size Diaper - Snap (2Pk) - Boy - Twilight /
  • "We got a late start to cloth diapering, started with another brand and ended up falling in love with these pocket diapers." in 16 reviews
  • "Overall this is an excellent quality diaper and I would recommend it to any friends or family interested in cloth diapering" in 12 reviews
  • "I have just used a few of these because my main stash consists of pocket diapers but I'm trying to switch to bg because i love the absorbency of these diapers!" in 6 reviews
  • "This by far is both mine and my husbands favorite cloth diaper HANDS DOWN." in 5 reviews
Jenn K.
Cape Coral, FL
In the beginning of our cloth diaper journey I loved bum genius. Despite their high prices, I remained faithful. In the beginning we had to triple stuff the diapers, to not leak this made our daughters diaper huge and uncomfortable. We tried to stick with it but the diapers kept leaking, we followed all of BGs instructions and we tried to reach out to them with no avail. After about 18 months the diapers were losing their elasticity. I was very disappointed in this company and the help they never gave us. Especially after we spent close to $500 on the Cotton babies website buying their diapers. I would not recommend or buy again.
Ashley R.
Churubusco, IN
I love these diapers. My son is 2 and we have used them since he was 2 weeks old. There is a learning curve when it comes to when to change and how to properly snap it to keep it from leaking. They are easy to take care of, wash and put together. If you don't like the liners they come with, there are more in the market that can work. We have saved a ton of money by switching to cloth!
Kajuana T.
Las Vegas, NV
Great quality diapers one of my favorites. I dont care for the microfiber because the way it feels on my skin but they work just fine. You get great quality diapers with bum genius i have two and i love them.
Rae M.
Mega Parent Expert
I'm obsessed with bumgenius pockets. They are my favorite trim option. The inserts that come with them do their job and the color and print selection is phenomenal. They are super cute on the butt.
Vania G.
We're late to the cloth diapering scene at 7 months, and I'm kicking myself for waiting so long to make the switch. I bought these on sale (make sure you buy from an authorized retailer and not Amazon!!) since they are the older model. So easy to use and I have a heavy wetter and big pooper.
Hannah E.
The bumGenius 4.0s are my favorite cloth diaper. In my experience, they offer the best fit, prevent leaks, wash easily, and come in beautiful colors and prints. :) My favorite way to use them is to replace the microfiber insert with a tri-folded flat diaper.
Haley G.
Mega Parent Expert
Definitely the best pocket diaper I've tried. The fit was amazing on my slim son. I did replace the microfiber insert with 2 bamboos for more absorbency and less compression leakage.
Illene R.
These bumgenius diapers have seriously became one of our favorites of a few!! I have never gone wrong with anything Bumgenius though!! Love them!!
Maggie C.
Richland, IN
We love bumgenious defiantly a brand you can't go wrong with however for us we much prefer all in ones to pockets. They just make it so much easier
Jacque C.
Williams
Mega Parent Expert
I really like BG!! I use them for my nighttime diaper. Keepers moisture locked in. I always buy them on sale because of price.
Kathy  P.
Houston , TX
Is there leaks and clothe staining involved?
stephanie p.
Bronx, NY
Is it good for sensitive baby skin?
marisol l.
Can anyone explain to me how to use these, and where do you buy them ? Also do you need inserts I use disposables so know absolutely nothing about cloth diapers.
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
Are these still good to use when your baby gets older? I heard as it grows they become a little more difficult to use
Jessica S.
Moore Haven, FL
Looking to invest in more of this brand. Which do you prefer ? the AIO or just the covers? I love my covers but not sure about there AIO. Thanks :)