bumGenius 4.0 - One-Size Diaper - Snap (2Pk) - Boy - Twilight / uploaded by Mohamed O.

BY BUM GENIUS #42 in Diapers

Each diaper comes with 2 inserts (1 "newborn" insert and 1 "one size" insert). these are the new bumgenius 4.0 diapers with all new snap closures. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. Three by three snap down design adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7-35+ pounds). Waterproof insert stopper prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover protects your baby from wetness. includes: 6 pieces total (2 diapers,... see more...

bumGenius 4.0 - One-Size Diaper - Snap (2Pk) - Boy - Twilight /
  • "We got a late start to cloth diapering, started with another brand and ended up falling in love with these pocket diapers." in 16 reviews
  • "Overall this is an excellent quality diaper and I would recommend it to any friends or family interested in cloth diapering" in 12 reviews
  • "I have just used a few of these because my main stash consists of pocket diapers but I'm trying to switch to bg because i love the absorbency of these diapers!" in 6 reviews
  • "This by far is both mine and my husbands favorite cloth diaper HANDS DOWN." in 5 reviews
Savannah B.
Greenville, SC
Bought a 20-diaper stash of these during my first pregnancy, and used them from about 2 weeks onwards. Very reliable diaper, never had any leak issues, and took really great care of them. Right at 2 years, the elastics started going out, and then the PUL completely lost its waterproof covering. All-in-all, a really great diaper, and definitely not for use with subsequent children
sheena s.
Council Blfs, IA
So I started out with the pocket style cloth diapers and instantly fell in love. My daughter has super sensitive skin and these helped with that completely. However if you have a baby with chunky thighs and I've had two....youll have to replace the elastic in the legs in about a year. It's really easy to do. I never had any issues with leaking. Worth the purchase
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have two pairs of these that I plan on using for my baby. So far they feel like they will hold up. I like that you can insert cloths into them and that they are adjustable to grow with baby. This brand has been recommended.
Jenn K.
Cape Coral, FL
In the beginning of our cloth diaper journey I loved bum genius. Despite their high prices, I remained faithful. In the beginning we had to triple stuff the diapers, to not leak this made our daughters diaper huge and uncomfortable. We tried to stick with it but the diapers kept leaking, we followed all of BGs instructions and we tried to reach out to them with no avail. After about 18 months the diapers were losing their elasticity. I was very disappointed in this company and the help they never gave us. Especially after we spent close to $500 on the Cotton babies website buying their diapers. I would not recommend or buy again.
Ashley R.
Churubusco, IN
I love these diapers. My son is 2 and we have used them since he was 2 weeks old. There is a learning curve when it comes to when to change and how to properly snap it to keep it from leaking. They are easy to take care of, wash and put together. If you don't like the liners they come with, there are more in the market that can work. We have saved a ton of money by switching to cloth!
Kajuana T.
Las Vegas, NV
Great quality diapers one of my favorites. I dont care for the microfiber because the way it feels on my skin but they work just fine. You get great quality diapers with bum genius i have two and i love them.
Rae M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm obsessed with bumgenius pockets. They are my favorite trim option. The inserts that come with them do their job and the color and print selection is phenomenal. They are super cute on the butt.
Jessica A.
I have use BG's for over 2 years now, and plan to keep using them when my second baby comes. We send them to daycare everyday, and wash them 2 times per week. They have held up great and continue to fit well, even though my baby has gone from 10lbs to 30lbs over the course of the last two years. I prefer the snaps, but snaps vs. velcro is completely preference. I registered for them so I haven't even had to buy most of my stash, which was great!
Rachel J.
BEDFORD, IN
These are a very good cloth diaper I've never had a problem with leaks from this diaper and they fit my child so well. The only thing I don't like about them is the insert I don't care for microfiber so I never use it. I prefer to use natural fibers like cotton and hemp so I really wish that they offered a natural fiber insert option. One thing I really love about this company is that their diapers are made in the USA which makes me feel good about buying their products. Overall this is an excellent quality diaper and I would recommend it to any friends or family interested in cloth diapering
Amy G.
Sebastian, FL
These are well constructed, come with great customer service and look ADORABLE on our son. They fit well and hold up even better. We are definitely happy with them and I do recommend them to everyone I meet. They are a bit more expensive than some of the other cloth diapers you will find out there, but they are cheaper than some others too. In my opinion they are well worth the money and hold up )with proper care) for years! If cared for well Bum Genius diapers will get you through your child's diapering years and still have enough life in them that you can pass them on to another mom!
marisol l.
Can anyone explain to me how to use these, and where do you buy them ? Also do you need inserts I use disposables so know absolutely nothing about cloth diapers.
stephanie p.
Bronx, NY
Is it good for sensitive baby skin?
Kathy  P.
Houston , TX
Is there leaks and clothe staining involved?
Jessica S.
Moore Haven, FL
Looking to invest in more of this brand. Which do you prefer ? the AIO or just the covers? I love my covers but not sure about there AIO. Thanks :)
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
Are these still good to use when your baby gets older? I heard as it grows they become a little more difficult to use