BY BUMGENIUS

bum Genius 4.0 One-Size Cloth Diaper with Snap ClosuresFeatures:- NEW! Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies. - NEW! Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. - NEW! Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. - 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7-35+ pounds). - Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit. - Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. - Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. - Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. - Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. All bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers include a small, lightweight insert for newborns and a larger one-size insert for your growing baby. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Product WarrantybumGenius, Flip and Econobum products carry the best warranty in the industry. Read more about the warranty details. Feel confident in your purchase! The Cotton Babies Satisfaction Guarantee gives you 30 days to evaluate your purchase of most bum Genius, Flip or Econobum products. Read more about the satisfaction guarantee. Care InstructionsPre-wash cold. Wash hot (100F/40C) with bum Genius detergent. Extra rinse. No laundry additives. Line dry cover. Tumble dry insert. No fabric softeners. Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month. Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China.U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501. Other U.S. and International patents pending. see more...

Heidi P.
Heidi P.
North Pole, AK
Bum Genius 4.0 are the best cloth diapers available. Our sitter was so impressed with them, she decided to get some when her first was born.
As a foster parent, I appreciate the fact the diapers can be set up for any size. We have often received a child late in the evening, and were prepared for their diaper needs, because these fit every size.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Love these diapers. Noodle was a pretty diaper for my son. It looked great on him. Just a hint of color.
S W.
S W.
Love these diapers. This one is a stuff one, so the padding is completely covered. The light lime green color is my favorite- gender nuetral and matches most outfits. Fits true to waist siZe, leg holes can be a bit big, but I had a slender baby. Bumgenius grows with baby, so they last the duration of diaper wearing period.
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
My go-to diaper out of my entire stash. It fit my bigger than average baby and still fits my average sized baby. These are great diapers! I think they're a little expensive, but they are made in the U.S. and were created by a mom making diapers for her own family. Love to support this type of company!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Gresham, OR
I think this color is a little boring, but I do love the diaper. It fits well on my skinny kiddo. The inserts that come with the diaper work well, but I prefer natural fibers and use a tri-folded prefold instead. The pocket opening is plenty big enough to accommodate a prefold, and both the inserts and the prefolds agitate out in the wash - so no touching dirty inserts with these diapers. The elastics are easy to access, and in my experience are the first thing to go on any diaper. By making them easy to replace, BumGenius has made it easier for the consumer to continue using their diapers.
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Bumgenius are awesome diapers! I have two that have cracked pul and they still don't leak. Super absorbent.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
Mega Parent Expert
I really like the design of these, and the snaps! (a hint for moms new to CDing...always get snaps instead of velcro....they last much longer). However, I had problems with leaks. I never had problems with leaks when I used prefolds, so I prefer those over these even though my baby's bum looks a lot larger with those.