BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap uploaded by Sarah R.BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap uploaded by Kelly P.

BY BUMGENIUS

bum Genius bum Genius One-Size Pocket Diaper 4.0 Snap - Mirror bum Genius 4.0 One-Size Cloth Diaper with Snap ClosuresFeatures: NEW! Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies. NEW! Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. NEW! Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7-35+ pounds). Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit. Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. All bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers include a small, lightweight insert for newborns and a larger one-size insert for your growing baby. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares).Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Product WarrantybumGenius, Flip and Econobum products carry the best warranty in the industry. Read more about the warranty details. Feel confident in your purchase! The Cotton Babies Satisfaction Guarantee gives you 30 days to evaluate your purchase of most bum Genius, Flip or Econobum products. Read more about the satisfaction guarantee. Care InstructionsPre-wash cold. Wash hot (100F/40C) with bum Genius detergent. Extra rinse. No laundry additives. Line dry cover. Tumble dry insert. No fabric softeners. Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month. Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China.U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501. Other U.S. and International patents pending. see more...

• I love this color and am interested in getting into cloth diapers...9 Answers
Emily G.
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, Ok
BumGenius is one of my favorite brands of cloth diapers. They have fit my little man great from the time he was about 4 months and he still has room to grow at 14 months. They are very affordable. If you purchase them from BuyBuy Baby, they only have a limited selection, but you can use the $5 off coupon and you will pay less than $15 for a diaper including tax. Compared to other brands I've bought, these diapers are much more affordable, fit more slender, and have less leaks. I would definitely recommend BumGenius to other parents.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO
I absolutely love these diapers, but they do run small on the waist and they are pretty pricey, even for AIO cloths. we use them for convenience when going out, but stick with our Kawaiis pocket diapers when we are home due to cost of these per diaper. overall, I love the product, wish it was more affordable and more accommodating to slightly bigger kids.
Tierney S.
Tierney S.
Bum Genius is a fantastic cloth diaper! This one is easy to use, and easily stretches to get bigger. The snaps are easy to snap and undo-- a little hard in the middle of the night, but fine during the day. I would recommend this product to other parents, especially those who want to give cloth diapers a try, as they are so easy to use!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I love these, never had a blow out or a leak. Cloth diapers are cost efficient as it is, but if you buy these in bulk (I get mine in 5 packs), they're way cheaper and so worth it! I have about 17 of these babies and I wouldn't trade them for the world!!!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
These are our favorite cloth diapers. They are cute, comfortable, great quality and easy to use. So easy to just throw in the wash. We save so much money not buying disposable diapers. I would highly recommend this brand to anyone looking to try cloth.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
We love our BG. This style is super easy and perfect for grandparents and baby'sitters. They wash well and wear well. They get the job done and they finally updated their warranty to include mainstream detergent! Highly recommend these pockets
Sharanda C.
Sharanda C.
Little Rock, AR
I got one of these as a gift from a friend and I love them almost as much as I love my Grovia diapers! This diaper looks good and I like it; the fit can be a bit wonky around the waist band for us; outside of that, not a bad diaper!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Henderson, NV
Very easy to use if you aren't familiar with cloth diapering, and I just LOVE their colors and prints. The product holds up well after use and washes as well. Great quality.
Janet L.
Janet L.
Despite all the great reviews, I never loved my BG4.0 diaper. I admittedly didn't like pocket-style diapers as much as I was hoping to, but more importantly, the BG4.0 never fit quite right on my daughter (little waist and bum, chunky thighs). It also always felt puffier/bulkier than my other diapers. FWIW, I love the BG Freetimes I got secondhand.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Fountain, CO
I just switched my 2.5 year old and 5 month old to cloth diapers. I bought a few different brands and out the ones I bought these ones fit both of my kids wonderfully. My oldest and tall and skinny and my youngster is a chubby baby. So I was happy that I found a diaper brand and style that they can share.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Bensalem, PA
I love this color and am interested in getting into cloth diapers. Is this one worth it Mommas?