Bumbo Toddler Step Stool - White/Black B10105

by Bumbo

Bumbo Step Stool - White/Black The Bumbo Step Stool helps toddlers take those first steps toward independence. It provides a stable surface for toddlers to reach the sink or toilet. Is sturdy, lightweight and portable. Has a slip-resistant surface on base and step. Great for use with the Bumbo Toilet Trainer. Weight Limit: Up to 110 lbs. Product Dimensions:W x H x D: 15.12 x 6.5 x 11.12 in. Your purchase helps children in need. A portion of proceeds from every Bumbo product purchase made worldwide is donated to help the underprivileged and special needs children in Bumbo's hometown of Pretoria, South Africa. Learn more at bumbousa.com/BumboCares.

What do you find this stool most useful for?
Start your review of Bumbo Toddler Step Stool - White/Black B10105!
4 years ago
While I wouldn't describe the product as cheap, it is definitely cheaper than the Bjorn for a reason. The height is about the same (this might be a centimeter taller). The bumbo manages to take up more space (wider base than the bjorn) while offering less standing space (odd shape creates less room for little feet to stand). Kid's feet are generally small, so there is still enough room, but the rectangular shape of the Bjorn does offer more room for squirmy little toes to move around without slipping off the non-skid pad. Also (and most importantly) the Bjorn is significantly sturdier. I use the Bjorn myself when I need to reach high places; I would never use this for fear it would break the product. When I put pressure on it the top sinks, or gives, a little. The Bjorn has absolutely no movement at all.
4 years agoIndianapolis, IN
We have this stool in our home for our toddler/preschool foster kiddos. I like the height, but it doesn't seem as study as some of the other brands I have seen. It frequently will give a little when a heavier child steps on it, and adults shouldn't try it at all. It does take up a substantial amount of room. I wish they would come up with a space saving stool that is easy for toddlers/preschoolers to get out and use. We have up to 5 children running around our house at any given time, so the more free space the better!
4 years agoGuilford, CT
I really like this stepstool. The rubber on the bottom keeps it grounded on the floor so it is less likely to like while my daughter is standing on it. I also like the rubber top so her feet don't slide. She carries this around the house (because it is so light weight) so she can step up in places like the bathroom, kitchen and her bedroom.
5 years agoGrand Rapids , MI
A great sturdy stool! My daughter uses this to get up on her potty and to brush her teeth/wash her hands! We love this little thing! I wish it was a few inches wider, she seems to stumble off of it. But other wise awesome product!
4 years agoJefferson Cty, MO
These are so great for a toddler bathroom. My kids love to wash their hands themselves and this stool is so helpful! I love this stool, but our bathroom is super small, so we had to replace it with a folding stool.
5 years agoPursglove, WV
Not wide enough. But it does the job. I do stand with my son while he's on it because he's new to standing at the sink alone so he is a little iffy on doing it alone.
5 years agoSalamanca, NY
Needs to be wider, but works. Now my little guy can reach to wash his hands, and brush his teeth. No more holding him up to the sink.