Bumbo Toddler Step Stool - Blue/Dark Blue B10074

by Bumbo

Bumbo Step Stool - White/Blue The Bumbo Step Stool helps toddlers take those first steps toward independence. It provides a stable surface for toddlers to reach the sink or toilet. Is sturdy, lightweight and portable. Has a slip-resistant surface on base and step. Great for use with the Bumbo Toilet Trainer. Weight Limit: Up to 110 lbs. Product Dimensions:W x H x D: 15.12 x 6.5 x 11.12 in. Your purchase helps children in need. A portion of proceeds from every Bumbo product purchase made worldwide is donated to help the underprivileged and special needs children in Bumbo's hometown of Pretoria, South Africa. Learn more at bumbousa.com/BumboCares.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bumbo Toddler Step Stool - Blue/Dark Blue B10074!
a year ago
great for encouraging hand washing for those too small to reach on their own. you can use it for potting training as well. it made my nephew feel like he was a big boy.
4 years agoNorwich, CT
We originally bought this for my son so he could climb onto the toilet seat when he was potty training but this ended up having a lot of uses than that. my kids use this stand closer to the TV and point out words, to wash their hands, brush their teeth, to watch me cook and help me cook, to sit on it and it also ended up being my husband's foot stool, ha ha.
3 years agoFlinton, PA
This step stool is super cute and efficient. It will last forever if you want it to. It is affordable and can easily be stored away. It is sturdy and safe. We love ours!
5 years agoPittsburgh, Pa
My two year old has one of these in our bathroom and he loves it. He uses it to wash his hands and brush his teeth and it makes him feel like such a big boy!
4 years agoBirdsboro, PA
These are great, they help my kids to reach the sink and to do a plethora of things that they couldn't otherwise.