BY BUMBO #1 in Nursery Decorations

The Bumbo Play Tray attaches to the Bumbo Baby Seat and allows your child to keep their toys within arm’s reach and provides a perfect feeding surface. The Play Tray helps your baby develop important trunk muscles and improve hand-eye coordination giving them a feeling of independence. Bumbo Baby Seat sold separately. Great for feeding. The tray is portable, lightweight, easy to clean and simple to install. see more...

• Is it easy to wipe down and clean? 13 Answers
  • Are these worth it? Are they safe.? What's the price rang? 4 Answers
  • How safe are these? Is the tray easy to take on an off? Easy to k...9 Answers
Bumbo Seat Play Tray
  • "We didnt use the try a whole lot, most of the time we just used the high chair, but the tray/bumbo was great to take to friends/familys houses who didnt have a high chair and for quick snacks when the baby was already playing in the bumbo." in 5 reviews
  • "The tray allowed me to put toys there for my little one to play with but within seconds, the toys hit the floor and I'd have to pick them back up anyways." in 5 reviews
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
Mega Parent Expert
I got this as a baby shower gift I’d never ever known about these with my first and I absolutely loved it! Definitely buckel baby or baby will squeeze out of it lol mine did thankfully he was on the floor already. I love the little top you can put puffs so he can work his hands and watch me cook or sit so I was able to introduce him to new foods I gave mine away and purchased it again with my second boy! I would definitely recommend for sure.
Allycia H.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a mommy must have in my book. Perfect for the period of time where your baby can hold it's head up, but can't quite sit up on their own. I use my Bumbo to give baby his first bites and to just sit him up so he can see what's going on. He loves it and I love not having to hold him constantly. It's a win win.
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
Mega Parent Expert
I didn't buy it but I received it for a gift. Lucky me because I tried to use it for my little one but I wasn't happy with it. Too young my baby wasn't seem confortable and too big neither. So I give it to a friend that I hope will be better than I was.
Britain B.
Linden, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I would recommend just getting a portable highchair. The angle that this chair put her at was awkward. The tray never stayed together well and my lo thighs were so chubby that her legs didn't fit very well in the legs holes especially with the tray on. By 4 months she could extend her body and flog out of the seat so it was no longer safe. On the plus side something about the angle if this chair made her have a bm evert time she sat it it hahaha
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
Mega Parent Expert
We absolutely loved using the bumbo seats with all 4 of our babies! I'm so happy they decided to include a safety belt for extra security. The tray addition just makes it that much better, it makes for feeding times when using the bumbo and playtime even better when my babies could just place their toys on the tray as we played together or I could give them small snacks and they could learn how to grasp them.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Mega Parent Expert
First off let me say these are very very bad to use! This is forcing a baby to use their back muscles when they aren’t ready yet! Guess what? If they can’t sit up unassisted then they aren’t strong enough yet so wait! Second off my sons been sitting up alone for three months now, I tried to put him in one of these so he could play and eat at my sisters house and his legs were too fat to fit in there! Babies are every shape and size!
Heather G.
Galax VA
One of the best thing ever made for babies. My son loves sitting in his he laughs and smiles at us so big. I think it makes him feel like a big boy since he sitting up just left everyone else. The tray is a wonderful attachment for putting food on it or to put the babies toys close.
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
Mega Parent Expert
This product worked good for what it's meant for. Sat my son right up and he enjoyed being in it. Only con for me was it seemed like his chubby little legs didn't have enough room in their slots.
Brooke K.
Mega Parent Expert
Bumbo seats are amazing once your baby can hold their head up. It really gave us a new way for my son to play instead of tummy time! The tray allows you to put toys in front of your baby. This was a great product when my son was around 3-6 months!
Alexis L.
Savannah
Got this Bumbo seat (but purple) as a present when my daughter was about 4 or 5 months old. She would eat her solids in it, but she started squirming in it, and she would throw herself backwards so her back kind of arched over the back. Now our daughter is 10 months old and she can sit in it just fine. She is squirmy so we do not use the tray anymore but we sit it up on the couch with us sometimes, as long as we are right next to her. This product has been a lifesaver, especially for quick snacks and visiting someone without a highchair!
Alexandra M.
Louisville, KY
Is it easy to wipe down and clean?
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
How safe are these? Is the tray easy to take on an off? Easy to keep clean?
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
Do you use this tray for food, play or both?
Ginamarie M.
Tampa , FL
Any mommas have trouble getting this on once baby is in?
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
Mega Parent Expert
Are these worth it? Are they safe.? What's the price rang?