BY BUMBO

The Ultimate Seat from Floor to Chair Bumbo, the leading floor seat manufacturer, introduces its Bumbo Multi SeatT the next step in seating for your child. The Bumbo Multi Seat is ideal for babies who have already mastered the Bumbo Floor Seat and will see your child through to the toddler stage with a seat that grows with your child. With attachment straps to easily convert from a floor seat to a booster seat, you can begin enjoying key developmental milestones from feeding to playtime as soon as your child can begin to sit unassisted. The seat's foam pad cushions your baby and can be removed to create more room as they grow. The removable tray attaches to the back of the Multi Seat for easy storage and transport. A portion of the proceeds from your Bumbo product purchase will be donated to children in need. see more...

Buy on Target
Hanna R.
BUY THIS! You will use it! I started using the bumbo seat when baby could start holding his head up. He loves it. It comes in handy for sure. We take it with us most places we go.. very affordable. I got mine at target. I will recommend to product to anyone!
erica q.
Aledo, TX
We love this seat! My daughter has almost outgrown it by age 1. She's about 22 lbs right now. I love that you can strap it to be a booster seat. Would definitely recommend. It's also easy to clean.
Maria S.
Received this as a present at my baby shower and I can honestly say since my daughter was old enough to use it we've used it everyday since! It great and so handy she loves it