Bumbo Infant Floor Seat - Blue

A parenting essential, the bumbo floor seat is the perfect first seat for your little one. Its contoured design encourages good posture and helps your baby maintain a sitting position before she can sit upright on her own. Perfect for playtime, reading time and mealtime, this aqua seat gives baby a chance to see her surroundings from a new perspective. A portion of the proceeds from every bumbo product purchase is donated to help the underprivileged and special needs children in bumbos hometown of pretoria, south africa. Learn more at bumbousa.com/bumbocares.

[product:bumbo-floor-seat] Want to get this for my 4 month old son. Tried other things and such as a boppy. He has a tendency to lean forward a lot. Will this help keep him upright and not fall out?
Bumbo Infant Floor Seat - Blue — What do my fellow #parents think of these seats? They weren’t around when I had my older kids so ive never used one? Is the baby secure sitting in it?
Start your review of Bumbo Infant Floor Seat - Blue!
Product Highlights
I hope they make ones with wider leg openings because it's pretty small even for a little petite baby.in reviews
My daughter loved sitting in her Bumbo.in reviews
he preferred to be in a high chair.in reviews
We received this as a baby shower gift and love it.in reviews
I love how it wont move around on the chair.in reviews
Jordan L.
Lakewood, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Bumbo Infant Floor Seat - Blue uploaded by Jordan L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the concept of the Bumbo and think my little enjoys sitting up like a big boy. My only issue is it's difficult to get him in and out due to the small leg holes and his chunky legs.
Twyla K.
Havre, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bumbo Infant Floor Seat - Blue uploaded by Twyla K.
Bumbo Infant Floor Seat - Blue uploaded by Twyla K.
Please ignore the messy floor we were mudding the walls! This was perfect for my kids when they wanted to watch us work around the house! They enjoy sitting up and joining the action!
Sidney D.
Crestwood, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bumbo Infant Floor Seat - Blue uploaded by Sidney D.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I’ve been trying to conceive for a while now! I was recommended to get one of these when I do eventually have a baby. I got this for a good deal and I plan to use it when I have my baby. I noticed that they are very sturdy!!
audrey W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Bumbo Infant Floor Seat - Blue uploaded by audrey W.
Bumbo seats are so nice to have. You can use them for anything you can use it as a high chair you can use it to keep your child still baby for when you want to do their hair or clip their nails
Tina P.
Bumbo Infant Floor Seat - Blue uploaded by Tina P.
I love these seats because they are soft but sturdy to help your baby sit up. The only downside is that babies with chunky legs have a hard time because their legs don't fit in the leg area. Other than that they are pretty neat.
Jennifer H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Purchased at: Amazon
These are amazing seats for your little ones! Excellent quality- very supportive of your child. I would absolutely recommend this as a must have for anyone with a baby
Giselle M.
Beaverton, OR
I love this thing. I love how it wont move around on the chair. Its great if you wanna get rid of the high chair and transition your baby to the table.
Autmn D.
Barnesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Bumbo Infant Floor Seat - Blue uploaded by Autmn D.
Purchased at: Amazon
We love our bumbo seat and even have a tray for it for food, it’s soft yet durable, easy to clean, and we use it all the time
Shelby C.
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
We got this when the little guy was about 5 months old and the leg holes were too small. We didn’t ever use it.
Katie G.
Benson, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this seat! It’s such a lifesaver. We take it everywhere with us and even use it as a high chair until my son is bigger and can sit up by himself for longer periods. It’s small, portable, and really helps babies build muscles and sit up!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jordan P.
Gordon, NE
il y a 2 mois
Bumbo Floor Seat Want to get this for my 4 month old son. Tried other things and such as a boppy. He has a tendency to lean forward a lot. Will this help keep him upright and not fall out?
April B. il y a un mois
My daughter loves hers! She still leans forward but I just stuff a swaddle blanket around her and it helps keep her upright!
Ashley H.
Copperas Cove, TX
il y a 5 mois
Cory M. il y a 3 mois
The sit me up! My chunky baby never fit in the jumbo 😆
Claire A.
Dundee, Angus
il y a 8 mois
Jennifer H. il y a 4 mois
They are such a good thing to have for your little one