Bumbo Floor Seat
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 431 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
This product is awesome when trying to teach your little one how to sit up. but do NOT use in the bathtub, it will suction but after awhile it'll pop up!
Good idea, but my child had chunky legs and was never able to fit in it, especially if the tray was added. I don't think it's made for 'healthy' babies.
I like these seats for my kids but my youngest son was a preemie and it never seemed to work well for him. My first son are a lot of snacks in the seat.
Love our bumbo I used it with both my kids. It's great to use when baby is learning to sit up on their own. I normally would use it during feeding times.
Best invention ever! Especially for babies who aren't mobile, or can't fully sit up on their own yet! Ours had the tray as well which was an added bonus!
These scare me. I'm so scared of my kids falling over forward in these and busting there head open. I don't think I will be purchasing one anytime soon.
Decided not to purchase this there's barely room for chubby baby legs . I don't like the idea of this I found another chair similar and better than this
I like these seat but the only problem is that it seem to be uncomfortable for my kids because they had some really chunky thighs other than it is great
I absolutely love this seat! This seat helps baby to feel like they have other options rather than just laying on the floor. Baby sits upright perfectly
My daughter did not like her bumbo. We have some pretty hilarious pictures of her screaming to escape. It was handy though on those days for showering!!
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos