BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Ginamarie M.
Oak Grove, KY
Love this for my 7 month old, as did he! The only thing is he mastered climbing out even while buckled so I strongly advise always keeping an eye on the babe!
Sylvia M.
Douglas, GA
It's cute & comes in a few colors not just the reg. Blue & pink. Light weight easy to transport, my baby likes it she didn't at first but learned to love it.
Elicia W.
Saint Marys, OH
Product is nice. My daughters legs are chunkier and they would get stuck in it. I feel like it didn't get used a lot. Not worth the price that was paid for it.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Another awesome invention. We got so much use out of our Bumbo. I even loved taking it to the beach so my little one could play in the sand and in the water.
Georgina M.
Alliance, OH
This seat does a great job at helping babies learn to sit up on there own. My daughter used it and she lover it. Having the independence to sit up on her own.
Amanda S.
Parkersburg
We got this for our daughter when she was 3 months old. She didn’t really care for it. She will sit in it for a few minutes and she’s ready to get out.
Katelyn J.
springville, UT
It true, not best for the chubby baby legs. But found it so useful, I have right up on my desk next to where I'm working instead of having to hold my baby.
Gennie B.
Raeford, NC
This is a necessity for all mothers. It is perfect to help baby sit up on their own! My little one loves it and we have her in it to eat her snacks everyday!
Rhea G.
Columbus, IN
It always made my daughter feel included in the kitchen because she could sit on the counter, very helpful for when she was learning to sit up! Loved this!
Jessica M.
Loved my sons bumbo, he recently grew out of it but it was great on teaching him how to sit up and easy to feed him in. We also had the trey that went on it.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.