Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,597 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
I lover this for my daughter. It gave her some independence and mommy some free time . They also sell one with a tray and thats even better . love this product
These seats are the best I need to get my daughter 1 for when I feed her baby food ! I had one with my son and I loved it ! Im deff buying one when I get paid !
I like the bumbo seat for my daughter to eat out of just bought the bumbo tray at Walmart for $10 and she would much rather sit in the bumbo than the highchair
My daughter spent a lot of time in her bimbo when she was an infant. She's 2 now and still wants to sit in it. Easy to clean but hard to fasten the safety belt.
i have used this with 2 babies! definitely a must have!! it is easy for them to use and you need the tray attachment to help them learn to pick things up.
I liked this personally because it mobilizes to where I needed it. Whenever I'm sitting in the floor my little girl is to and shes close as close can get to me.
Love these when they are super little and can't move but as soon as they get wiggling these things are a hazard! Put suction cups on the bottom or something!
Sure it was cute to see my little 4 month old propped up in a sitting position, but she didn't seem to like it very much. For $40, I can't say it was worth it.
I love this product for the convenience of sitting my baby boy where I am. Unfortunately he doesn't love it so much right now. I'm sure he'll grow to like it
Love this for my 7 month old, as did he! The only thing is he mastered climbing out even while buckled so I strongly advise always keeping an eye on the babe!
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos