Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,598 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
Love the bumbo. It is one of the best purchases made! The kids love it and its very convenient to move from room to room and to also tKe it with you when you go out
My son never liked the Bumbo chair. He always cried when I put him in it. And it looked like it was extremley tight around his legs. He looked very uncomfortable.
I use my son's Bumbo daily. It's perfect for the supported sitter stage. He will sit in it and watch TV or play with toys for an hour, easily. No fussing from him.
Without this!! She loves it, and she loves sitting in it to watch her cartoons. I love the safety buckles. Great for when I'm getting ready for work or showering!!
They both loved to sit up, and I used this so much. I was able to get a lot more done around the house and used it to feed both of them when they started solids.
My son loves sitting up in his bumbo seat. He likes to be able to see everything that we're doing. Would definitely recommend if your baby has small enough legs!
We used this a lot when my daughter was a baby, it was nice for her to be able to sit up before she could actually on her own. I fed her her first food in one :)
We didn't get very long use out of this with either daughter. Our first didn't like it, and while our second seemed to like it, her thighs outgrew the leg openings.
I got my son the blue seat of this company but he grew so fast it wasn't needed and his thighs got stuck in the sides so we couldn't get him out lol. he was chunky!
I love our bumbo an so does our little man. Love this for feeding time makes things super easy an likes being able to sit strait up.
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos