BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Katie V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the bumbo. It is one of the best purchases made! The kids love it and its very convenient to move from room to room and to also tKe it with you when you go out
member-c76b7e851
Atlanta, Ga
My son never liked the Bumbo chair. He always cried when I put him in it. And it looked like it was extremley tight around his legs. He looked very uncomfortable.
Alexandra H.
Paris, IL
I use my son's Bumbo daily. It's perfect for the supported sitter stage. He will sit in it and watch TV or play with toys for an hour, easily. No fussing from him.
Pamela B.
Topock, AZ
Without this!! She loves it, and she loves sitting in it to watch her cartoons. I love the safety buckles. Great for when I'm getting ready for work or showering!!
Natasha L.
Chino Hills, CA
They both loved to sit up, and I used this so much. I was able to get a lot more done around the house and used it to feed both of them when they started solids.
D'Ann O.
My son loves sitting up in his bumbo seat. He likes to be able to see everything that we're doing. Would definitely recommend if your baby has small enough legs!
Katie C.
Newberry, MI
We used this a lot when my daughter was a baby, it was nice for her to be able to sit up before she could actually on her own. I fed her her first food in one :)
Donna S.
Howell, MI
We didn't get very long use out of this with either daughter. Our first didn't like it, and while our second seemed to like it, her thighs outgrew the leg openings.
Ruzica R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I got my son the blue seat of this company but he grew so fast it wasn't needed and his thighs got stuck in the sides so we couldn't get him out lol. he was chunky!
Channing C.
CAVE CITY, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love our bumbo an so does our little man. Love this for feeding time makes things super easy an likes being able to sit strait up.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.