Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,604 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
I love the bumbo seat!!! I have used it with both of my kids. It was a great place for them to sit up. With my second child we got the tray that goes on it and it was great!
This seat was given to us when my baby was 4 months old and at 5 months old she was sitting up by herself. I honestly think that it was the aid in her learning to sit up.
Bumbos are awesome. My daughter loved sitting in her bumbo even now and she's 3yrs. I just started putting my son in it and he loves it. Awesome item for babies to sit on.
My daughter enjoyed sitting in the bumbo seat long enough to eat and that was it. Although she didn't like it much it was beneficial to me as a parent. Very easy to clean!
Nice chair, but be aware that your child may grow out of it sooner then you think! I believe my son used it for two months the max, after that he could no longer fit in it.
This seat has come in handy a countless number of times while we've been on the road, its light and easy to pack/carry and the tray that you can buy with it, is great!!
This chair is soft and helped my daughter to learn to sit safely with little falls but the holes for her chubby legs are not wide enough. It's a struggle to get her out.
We used this seat for our baby to sit in on his own and also to eat some of his first solids. It's a great seat while it lasts but I found that he out grew it quickly.
I really wanted to love the bumbo and in ways I did but there was something about the way she sat in it that made my daughter spit up. So we used it very sparingly.
My son is to big for this now but when he was smaller he loved to sit in the bumbo all the time. It seemed to be comfortable and gave him enough freedom to explore.
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos