BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Mackenzie  L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love the bumbo seat!!! I have used it with both of my kids. It was a great place for them to sit up. With my second child we got the tray that goes on it and it was great!
Kristie H.
Kimper, KY
This seat was given to us when my baby was 4 months old and at 5 months old she was sitting up by herself. I honestly think that it was the aid in her learning to sit up.
Maria I.
San Diego, CA
Bumbos are awesome. My daughter loved sitting in her bumbo even now and she's 3yrs. I just started putting my son in it and he loves it. Awesome item for babies to sit on.
Natasha S.
Mc Cordsville, IN
My daughter enjoyed sitting in the bumbo seat long enough to eat and that was it. Although she didn't like it much it was beneficial to me as a parent. Very easy to clean!
Nice chair, but be aware that your child may grow out of it sooner then you think! I believe my son used it for two months the max, after that he could no longer fit in it.
Lauren H.
This seat has come in handy a countless number of times while we've been on the road, its light and easy to pack/carry and the tray that you can buy with it, is great!!
Lydia M.
Long Beach, CA
This chair is soft and helped my daughter to learn to sit safely with little falls but the holes for her chubby legs are not wide enough. It's a struggle to get her out.
Kimberly D.
Fountain Vly, CA
We used this seat for our baby to sit in on his own and also to eat some of his first solids. It's a great seat while it lasts but I found that he out grew it quickly.
Nicole T.
I really wanted to love the bumbo and in ways I did but there was something about the way she sat in it that made my daughter spit up. So we used it very sparingly.
Megan W.
Brunswick, GA
My son is to big for this now but when he was smaller he loved to sit in the bumbo all the time. It seemed to be comfortable and gave him enough freedom to explore.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.