Bumbo Floor Seat
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 431 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
Its very cute and a great idea but I have a very chunky baby and his legs don't fit. He's only 5 months old and can not fit. If they made different size gaps it would be for more babies.
I used a Bumbo for both of my children, and it was a tremendous help! Mine didn't have the straps on it but my kids were fine! It helps them to sit and helped me to get housework done :)
We loved this product for that period when baby can sit assisted but not quite by themselves. Great to get them sitting up to play or even eat while traveling with the additional tray.
Both my kids loved their seat! And I'm sure my 3rd baby will love his too. When I super busy with stuff I knew they could sit in it with out getting mad to let me get my house work done.
It might be more useful for me if my baby wasn't such a wiggle worm, but as he is, the Bumbo just isn't practical for us. It's easily tipped and it's easier to just let him sit in my lap.
Not designed with chunky babies in mind. None of my children were overly chubby, but their legs still did not fit in the leg holes well. Great idea, but there are better seats out there!
Just found one of these on clearance at k-mart for only $11.99! What a steal! My baby is still a little young for but he has loved it the few times I've assisted him with sitting in it.
We used this with the tray to feed her when she was really too small for a high chair and first started eating solids. We would have like to use it longer, but her thighs got too big.
The bumbo is ok but I think the back.could be a little higher on them for babies with shorter torsos. I have a fisher blue sit me up floor seat that I actually prefer over the bumbo.
I loved this when my son was a baby! Really helped build his strength to sit. And he was SOOO happy when he was sitting in here! I would definitely buy another one for my next kid!
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos