BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck i...14 Answers
  • Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Chelsey M.
Its very cute and a great idea but I have a very chunky baby and his legs don't fit. He's only 5 months old and can not fit. If they made different size gaps it would be for more babies.
Kelly K.
Belleville, IL
I used a Bumbo for both of my children, and it was a tremendous help! Mine didn't have the straps on it but my kids were fine! It helps them to sit and helped me to get housework done :)
Deanna P.
Kerrville, TX
We loved this product for that period when baby can sit assisted but not quite by themselves. Great to get them sitting up to play or even eat while traveling with the additional tray.
Rebecca D.
Corp Christi, TX
Both my kids loved their seat! And I'm sure my 3rd baby will love his too. When I super busy with stuff I knew they could sit in it with out getting mad to let me get my house work done.
Josie K.
Kansas City, MO
It might be more useful for me if my baby wasn't such a wiggle worm, but as he is, the Bumbo just isn't practical for us. It's easily tipped and it's easier to just let him sit in my lap.
Heather E.
Warrensburg, IL
Not designed with chunky babies in mind. None of my children were overly chubby, but their legs still did not fit in the leg holes well. Great idea, but there are better seats out there!
J m.
Sciotoville, OH
Just found one of these on clearance at k-mart for only $11.99! What a steal! My baby is still a little young for but he has loved it the few times I've assisted him with sitting in it.
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
We used this with the tray to feed her when she was really too small for a high chair and first started eating solids. We would have like to use it longer, but her thighs got too big.
Camilla V.
Largo, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The bumbo is ok but I think the back.could be a little higher on them for babies with shorter torsos. I have a fisher blue sit me up floor seat that I actually prefer over the bumbo.
Jessica S.
Whittier, CA
I loved this when my son was a baby! Really helped build his strength to sit. And he was SOOO happy when he was sitting in here! I would definitely buy another one for my next kid!
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.