Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,599 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
We LOVE this chair!! I will use this again for next baby. Helped my daughter sit also she was to small for her high chair so she was fed in her chair for a while.
Not my favorite baby essential. My son ddnt seem to mind it, but didn't live it. He was able to get out of it by around 9 months, so didn't get much use out of it.
My baby hated laying down from the time she was a month old, so the Bumbo was a life saver! It was the only place I could sit her while I was cooking/cleaning. Portable, washable, and soft. A must for babies!!
The bump seat made it easy for my to prop up my son and feel safe that he would remain where I put him. He loved to watch my do chores while sitting in this seat.
I didn't have this with my first 2 children, but purchased one for my newest little, and we loved it. It's nice and sturdy, and kept him upright and comfy. We also had the tray, and really liked that as well.
I could live without it, we use it but its not an essential. The leg holes are so small that we have to squish my son into it. That and its REALLY overpriced IMO
I loved this with my first child however after having a few children I only find this useful as a seat when we are playing at the park or beach. Not a necessity.
Perfect way to help your child practice balance and posture. Just make sure you are ALWAYS monitoring him/her during use. Get the tray too! You'll not regret it.
Totally love this seat! It was great to have when my son was younger and wanted to sit up and see everything. With the next baby, I will definitely be purchasing the tray so it can be used as a highchair (:
My daughter loved her bumbo. She liked being able to sit up and see everything before she could sot unassisted so the bumbo was perfect. We used it until her legs were too chubby for her to sit comfortably.
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos