BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Iesha M.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We LOVE this chair!! I will use this again for next baby. Helped my daughter sit also she was to small for her high chair so she was fed in her chair for a while.
Lindsey O.
Not my favorite baby essential. My son ddnt seem to mind it, but didn't live it. He was able to get out of it by around 9 months, so didn't get much use out of it.
jillian.bjornn
Lehi
My baby hated laying down from the time she was a month old, so the Bumbo was a life saver! It was the only place I could sit her while I was cooking/cleaning. Portable, washable, and soft. A must for babies!!
ambyr g.
Arlington, TX
The bump seat made it easy for my to prop up my son and feel safe that he would remain where I put him. He loved to watch my do chores while sitting in this seat.
jennie H.
I didn't have this with my first 2 children, but purchased one for my newest little, and we loved it. It's nice and sturdy, and kept him upright and comfy. We also had the tray, and really liked that as well.
Sam M.
Springfield, OH
I could live without it, we use it but its not an essential. The leg holes are so small that we have to squish my son into it. That and its REALLY overpriced IMO
Melissa H.
Westminster, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved this with my first child however after having a few children I only find this useful as a seat when we are playing at the park or beach. Not a necessity.
Kristin W.
Alabaster, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Perfect way to help your child practice balance and posture. Just make sure you are ALWAYS monitoring him/her during use. Get the tray too! You'll not regret it.
Jackie C.
Totally love this seat! It was great to have when my son was younger and wanted to sit up and see everything. With the next baby, I will definitely be purchasing the tray so it can be used as a highchair (:
Shelbie R.
Cleveland, MS
My daughter loved her bumbo. She liked being able to sit up and see everything before she could sot unassisted so the bumbo was perfect. We used it until her legs were too chubby for her to sit comfortably.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.