BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Nichole P.
Dallas, GA
My little brother loves his bumbo. a total life saver! we began using it around 3 months. He is at 7 months now and still likes sitting in his little seat every now and then
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Bumbo chair is great! It's easier for babies to sit in them and helps them learn proper posture. Easy to clean up after meals. My daughter still tries to sit in hers!
Brianna E.
Jackson, OH
Definitely on my registry to purchase. From my experience with my niece these are a great help for kids just learned to sit up. Gives them independence and support.
Breanna T.
Elizabeth, WV
I wish they would of had these when my son was little..they are the coolest. And helps the process of learning how to sit upright. Love having one with my youngest.
Brittany g.
Elmira, NY
Absolute best seat EVER!!! I use this seat every time I feed my daughter! She isn't able to get out of it either, so I can have her on the table when I make dinner.
Iesha M.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We LOVE this chair!! I will use this again for next baby. Helped my daughter sit also she was to small for her high chair so she was fed in her chair for a while.
Sabrina B.
Alliance, OH
The jumbo seat helped my baby sit up she loved it she felt like a big girl.Its safe and I always put my little girl in it when I was cleaning or playing with her
Kara W.
Sweetwater, TN
I loved the Bumbo! We started using it around 5 months when my daughter started eating and used it up until she was over a year old and couldn't fit into anymore.
ERIn C.
Lynchburg, VA
We got a bumbo and never worried about a highchair. Super easy to wipe down, baby fits great, and easy to take to someone else's house without folding and storing.
kayna d.
san antonio, TX
My daughter loved this bumbo! I got her the tray and when she was learning to sit up i would give her books and toys. Really helped her learn the correct posture.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.